Shitty pitcher goes to a shitty team

Cerbaho-WG

I like him as a pitcher, but outside the field he was a real jerk. I was asking for an autograph near the Sox parking lot and it was the Albert Belle situation all over again.

My experience was different, which surely accounts for differing opinions. I met him in Detroit and could not have been nicer and would have signed anything that I had, as much as I wanted. As it was, I did get a bunch of autographs from him. But he would have signed more had I not run of stuff to sign.

Different days, different moods, I guess.

He was with his wife. She wanted him to stay and sign, he didn't want to, maybe he wanted to get back home to the bed, (a.k.a. hibbetty jibbetty, lol, Adam Sandler quote.)

Guest hotsoxchick1

i wish jimmy all the best.. maybe he will flourish under a different gm....adn remember he was the scrappy one against detroit that time ..... need i say more about his loyalty to his team mates??? also its kinda hard to say that the d rays are a s***ty team espically when your team hasnt seen anything glorious since the early 1900's, now is it.............good luck to pbj and the mrs, and little one as well.. i hope they enjoy florida.. i know i would right about now......lol..........

its kinda hard  to say that the d rays are a s***ty team espically when your team hasnt seen anything glorious since the early 1900's, now is it.

While I agree with this statement in principle, I just gotta ask..... are you gonna be like the Randy Quaid character in "Major League 2" this season? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

no i think ill be like he is in the vacation movies instead.. dumb and numb....i think thats the only way ill be able to tolerate this season.......... :headbang

no i think ill be like he is in the vacation movies instead.. dumb and numb....i think thats the only way ill be able to tolerate this season.......... :headbang

Dumb and numb huh? I think you may be on to something here. Some would say my optimism for this season is dumb maybe some numbness would balance me out. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

its working for me thus far.. im just getting warmed up for the season though.. i should be in full force by the end of march ...lol......