If the White Sox's win 95 games...

mac9001

Guest hotsoxchick1

if the sox even get close to winning 95 games this year ill personally strip down to nothing and run through the field at the 7th inning stretch of the last home game........promise.............and to top it off ill even paint in shoe polish on my back and front in big bold letters I LOVE KENNY WILLIAMS.......... now hows that for incentive for winning 95 games.... everyone knowing how much i hate kw should be gunning for a chance to see me even mention the words love and kw in the same sentence much less paint it on my naked body......... :D :headbang

if the sox even get close to winning 95 games this year ill personally strip down to nothing and run through the field at the 7th inning stretch of the last home game........promise.............and to top it off ill even paint in shoe polish on my back and front  in big bold letters I LOVE KENNY WILLIAMS.......... now hows that for incentive for winning 95 games.... everyone knowing how much i hate kw should be gunning for a chance to see me even mention the words love and kw in the same sentence much  less paint it on my naked body......... :D  :headbang

Just for the record how close would you consider close? Also can messeges on this board be considered a legaly binding contract.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill go 87 to 95 or more.....thats close enough for me.. in all honesty ill be happy to be at .500 by september and in second place.........dont worry about keeping it legal binding like...i always make good on my promises.....ask cw or baggs or rps they know me........

Guest hotsoxchick1

nuke if they win more than the stated amounts then ill get you out here to see it first hand.......not a problem..........thats how sure i am that they will not get that far...........sorry to say but thats just how i feel.........

• 8 months later...
if the sox even get close to winning 95 games this year ill personally strip down to nothing and run through the field at the 7th inning stretch of the last home game........promise.............and to top it off ill even paint in shoe polish on my back and front in big bold letters I LOVE KENNY WILLIAMS.......... now hows that for incentive for winning 95 games.... everyone knowing how much i hate kw should be gunning for a chance to see me even mention the words love and kw in the same sentence much less paint it on my naked body.........

ill go 87 to 95 or more.....thats close enough for me.. in all honesty ill be happy to be at .500 by september and in second place.........dont worry about keeping it legal binding like...i always make good on my promises.....ask cw or baggs or rps they know me........

Well I guess we won't be seeing this.