Baggio! this IS White Sox news

cwsox

im just a long time poster from when this site first opened...when it was owned by a guy named spataro i think...or was it we all posted on his site and when it shut down we all came here??...cant remember...jason help me out here

I know I talked to you first at the MLB boards. And then those boards went to hell and it was either come here or go to WSI. I chose here.

Baggs is one of the original posters. Came here from soxfanatic (I think that was the site) which was owned and ran by BJ Spataro (also a poster here). When that site closed, the people there came to SoxNet's message board, which eventually became soxtalk.com

Either way, like I said yesterday...its great to have ya back :headbang

im just a long time poster from when this site first opened...when it was owned by a guy named spataro i think...or was it we all posted on his site and when it shut down we all came here??...cant remember...jason help me out here

I see now. PA's picture threw me off cuz I've never heard of that soccer player.

Hey BAGGIO! Great to see you here posting! I took some time off myself from posting also but i came back a few months ago. I asked about you when i first came back and some of the people replied like i was crazy, they had no idea who you were. Well its great to have you here, what are your thoughts on this offseason for the sox? Pretty crappy huh?

p.s. where is roman??

Should that have been in green, or are you just returning from the Amazon?? :)

Where oh where is Roman?

Good to see you posting Baggio. You need to check in on the SLP (off topic) board too, because the conservatives here often get beat up on by their betters and they can use your help in our varied and interesting debates. :D

brazil...italy...

they all speak spanish anyway, right?

if im not mistaken dont they speak porteguese in brasil;???

anyways..its great to back and be on line again...man its tought w/o a computer...i didnt realize how much info i got from this thing called the net :lol: ..i really missed you guys so in the words of that great american al bundy...lets rock!!