WHO will represent the AFC in the Supe?

WHO will represent the AFC in the Supe?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. WHO will represent the AFC in the Supe?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts

YA but last game wasnyt convicing, ss2k was it?

The score was close, the game was not. Indy killed KC.

I don't know how the game will end up. They say defense win championships, but they also say sometimes the best defense is a good offense. You see both in this game.

I'll say New England, but that is a total guess.

The score was close, the game was not.  Indy killed KC.

I don't know how the game will end up.  They say defense win championships, but they also say sometimes the best defense is a good offense.  You see both in this game. 

I'll say New England, but that is a total guess.

Yeah, your right about one thing, the score was close, but the difference is, the game was too. Both defenses were absolutely horrible in that game, and if you ask me, KC played just as well as INDI, but couldnt get in the end zone on 2 seperate drives, one that resulted in a FG, and another on a Morten Anderson miss from just over 30. So how can you say Indi dominated KC when the game was an offensive pass interference on Tony Gonzalez away from being tied.

I've got New England in this game, Brady should have no problem putting up 250 yards and 2 Td's against Indi's defense which will be eneugh, for a 21-17 win for the Pats.

There's no way I'm going against my Colts here.......

We only lost to them on the 1 yard line....and didn't a certain Denver team beat Indy pretty badly in week 16? :rolleyes:

And where's that Denver team now?

Their defense laid back in the second half with a 24-10 lead and were pretty much dominating the game at that point. Their lax defense made the game a game again. That was in Indy. This is in NE. Bellicheck, the best coach in the league, will not lay back this time and will have his team prepared for victory. The Pats are SO fundamentally sound on both sides of the ball and special teams that they are going to be very difficult to beat. The difference between playing NE and playing DEN and KC for Peyton is that this week he'll be facing MAD pressure. I don't think, with the cold factored in, he will be able to be successful under that pressure. KC was a fluke all season long, doesn't take much to beat them if your'e a team worth a s***. Denver didn't even show up in the wildcard game. Helluva run brotha, but it ends this week in NE against the first solid team you've faced in the playoffs.

BTW, I'm a Titan fan and would love to see the AFC South be representin' in Houston, but I just don't see it happening.