WHAT music "sharing" program do you use?

Be Good

WHAT music "sharing" program do you use?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT music "sharing" program do you use?

• Kazza
    • Morpheus
    • I-Mesh
    • WinMX
    • Other..PLEASE State
    • None-Cause of the illegalality (is that a word?) of it

WHAT do you mean, my sweetheart I just would love to know, because I care so much about you darling and your so so doable

Not too observant, are you? Its simple Begood: some people get annoyed by your spamming tendencies. It wouldn't be bad if you added more to a thread then "YA" or a simple emoticon such as " :lol:". It definately is not a serious problem, but it just seems the only reason you do that is to raise your post count.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too observant, are you?  Its simple Begood: some people get annoyed by your spamming tendencies.  It wouldn't be bad if you added more to a thread then "YA" or a simple emoticon such as " :lol:".  It definately is not a serious problem, but it just seems the only reason you do that is to raise your post count.

I hate to say this Flash but there are many people who just post smiles in there posts: see in this thread and many others, true I do it much more then other people

I hate to say this Flash but there are many people who just post smiles in there posts: see in this thread and many others, true I do it much more then other people

True on both accounts. I've seen many posts just with an emoticon....though it becomes more obvious when you do it. What it comes down to is if thats the style of posting your comfortable with then no level of critcism will change that. I'm not posting this insult you (although you may be) just pointing out that others may feel the same way as Steff. But dont feel discouraged because I know Dbaho has your back..... :)

True on both accounts.  I've seen many posts just with an emoticon....but as you said it becomes more obvious when you do it.  What it comes down to is if thats the style of posting your comfortable with then no level of critcism will change that.  I'm not posting this insult you (although you may be) just pointing out that others may feel the same way as Steff.  But dont feel discouraged because I know Dbaho has your back..... :)

I know, and trust me there are many others who have my back other then DBAHO

I know, and trust me there are many others who have my back other then DBAHO

This is will my final comment...

BeGood... you and your "calvary" :rolleyes: of defenders can have your back all day and night... It's not the occasional SPAM.. it's the constant. While EVERYONE here is guilty of posting an occasional one line response or simply a smiley.. you do it.. ALL THE TIME. Searched high and low for a post somewhere NOT relating to the Dolphins, or with more than 8 words from you... and crickets can be heard chirping.

Sometimes... you're entertaining. Try putting a little substance into what you write. And running it past the spell checker wouldn't hurt either. My 9 year old neighbor spells better than you.. which is why I think you're full of s*** as far as your abilities. You might think it's funny.. but it's irritating.. to many.

I think the whole capitalizing the first word and giving everyone a pet name doesn't help either....

SORRY Heads that always what ive down and most people like my "pet" names as far as I know, I have a special name for everyone I know

Don't you notice the correlation what you've "Always done" and people regarding it as spam?

I lied.. more to say.

I don't think the cells are communicating with eachother....

Masses don't like something, but he's always done it.. so it's OK. :dips***

Can't wait till this one gets back to Earth and reality slaps the s*** out of him. To be a fly on the wall...

Well begood, you now know that a few people have grown weary of the caps thing and a couple do not like your nicknames, let's see what you do. This is a character issue.

Well Tex I think everyone has just seen what I've done and thats drop the whole caps thing. I'm growing I cant believe it :o .