Vandy 66, #5 Kentucky 60

Clemson 81, #15 UNC 72

Ohio State 65, #21 Purdue 59

Charlotte 86, #7 Cincy 83

Ole Miss 79, #23 South Carolina 68

Marquette 77, #4 Louisville 70

Tennessee 65, #20 Florida 63

Iowa State 68, #12 Kansas 61

That's a ton of upsets. It's very interesting to see teams step up and collapse. Also UNC continues to prove that they suck on the road.

Like it's super cool that State and IU are wearing retro stuff...but those are the two wrong teams to have wear them. The warmups are cool -- but the uniforms look pretty similar to the ones that each team wears already. Especially IU.

Did IU look like peppermints in thier warmups??? I missed it... I know they still wear those red and white striped pants too.

Did IU look like peppermints in thier warmups??? I missed it... I know they still wear those red and white striped pants too.

I didn't see State's bench when I made that comment...looks like those are IU's normal warmups. Wow. I forgot they had those.

This is a good game for the Ags. Hope we can keep the momentum up. :headbang

Congrats on the win Steve.....Yeah, Indiana really just wore their modern day jerseys. They really haven't changed much over the years, but I guess Nike didn't have enough time to make our jerseys or something like that for this game. Mike Davis let us down on his promise; he said he'd have on an afro, heels, etc. He did break out the "I" tie from the 2002 Tourney run.

Congrats on the win Steve.....Yeah, Indiana really just wore their modern day jerseys.  They really haven't changed much over the years, but I guess Nike didn't have enough time to make our jerseys or something like that for this game.  Mike Davis let us down on his promise; he said he'd have on an afro, heels, etc.  He did break out the "I" tie from the 2002 Tourney run.

I must say, everyone here is still reeling from Bracey Wrights' performance. He was impressive. That is a huge win for the Aggies though. If State can keep this up, the turning point of the season would easily be Maurice Ager hitting that game-tying three-pointer vs Minnesota.

I have seen State wear the jerseys that they wore today before. I was super disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing some cool retro stuff. Izzo looked like a goof IMO. :lol:

I must say, everyone here is still reeling from Bracey Wrights' performance. He was impressive. That is a huge win for the Aggies though. If State can keep this up, the turning point of the season would easily be Maurice Ager hitting that game-tying three-pointer vs Minnesota.

I have seen State wear the jerseys that they wore today before. I was super disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing some cool retro stuff. Izzo looked like a goof IMO. :lol:

It was nice to see Bracey get back on his game tonight, he had trouble getting anything in the basket against Purdue. We just had all kinds of trouble w/ your big man Davis.

Yeah, I remember seeing you guys wear those jerseys when we played you in East Lansing last season. Geez, we're on a cold streak there. We haven't beaten you in the Izzone since '91. :o

I thought Izzo looked like a leprechaun tonight.... :lol: ...Good luck for the rest of the season. Hopefully our 2 teams make it into the tourney.

It was nice to see Bracey get back on his game tonight, he had trouble getting anything in the basket against Purdue.  We just had all kinds of trouble w/ your big man Davis. 

Yeah, I remember seeing you guys wear those jerseys when we played you in East Lansing last season.  Geez, we're on a cold streak there.  We haven't beaten you in the Izzone since '91. :o

I thought Izzo looked like a leprechaun tonight.... :lol: ...Good luck for the rest of the season.  Hopefully our 2 teams make it into the tourney.

Wisconsin, Purdue, State, Illinois, and IU will all be in the tourny. No question in my mind.

Wow, what a boatload of upsets.

Vandy 66, #5 Kentucky 60

Clemson 81, #15 UNC 72

Ohio State 65, #21 Purdue 59

Charlotte 86, #7 Cincy 83

Ole Miss 79, #23 South Carolina 68

Marquette 77, #4 Louisville 70

Tennessee 65, #20 Florida 63

Iowa State 68, #12 Kansas 61

That's a ton of upsets. It's very interesting to see teams step up and collapse. Also UNC continues to prove that they suck on the road.

Where is Heads for the Big Iowa St props???

There is some wacky magic in the hands of Jake Sullivan, god Why cant he just graduate.

Good win Clones, but beware Iowa State, you will soon enter the phog.

I'll take it. What do you think of Stinson and Blalock? I was impressed with Padgett.

For all those fellow Illini fans out there, tomorrow on Espn Classic, i believe at 1 or 2 p.m. will be the Indiana/Illinois game from 2000 in the Big 10 Tourney,(a game that i was at) where Bradford wins the game with a 3 pointer with 3 seconds to go which not only won the game, but was his only 3 of the game which continued his record 3 point streak.

I never screamed and jumped so much in my life... one of my best sports memories...

go illini!

17th ranked KU is up on the Mizz 29-27 at the end of the first half in Kansas.

Jayhawks end up winning the game, Man, Its still a shock to me that Mizzou sucked so bad this year. Im sure glad Illinois held on to the lead they had over Missouri earlier in December, or that would be looked at as a bad loss.

Jayhawks end up winning the game, Man, Its still a shock to me that Mizzou sucked so bad this year.  Im sure glad Illinois held on to the lead they had over Missouri earlier in December, or that would be looked at as a bad loss.

Its really not shocking. Quin Snyder= worst coach ever. Not to mention that program is dirty as well.

For all those fellow Illini fans out there, tomorrow on Espn Classic, i believe at 1 or 2 p.m. will be the Indiana/Illinois game from 2000 in the Big 10 Tourney,(a game that i was at) where Bradford wins the game with a 3 pointer with 3 seconds to go which not only won the game, but was his only 3 of the game which continued his record 3 point streak.

I never screamed and jumped so much in my life... one of my best sports memories...

go illini!

To reply to myself, the Illinois/Indiana game from 2000 is on right now, ESPN Classic..... All Hoosier fans must watch! Bradford for 3.... YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Go illini!