NCAA hoops thread

I know that Orlando has had scouts at at least 5 of Shaun Livingston's games this year.

Wouldn't suprise me at all. They don't play Gaines enough, season's ova just start him. Bogans is goin to be a player, already a great defender, if they can trade Howard and Giricek for Olowakandi, and then draft Livingstone, u got a startin 5 of,

Livingstone

McGrady

Bogans

Gooden

Olowakandi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duhon goes the distance of the court and hits the layup w/ 10 seconds left...and wins 83-81 in OT....Turned out to be a great game....

Duke stays perfect in the ACC, while UNC falls to 3-5 in the conference. :o

Beating NC at NC is huge. Duke is the best team in the country right now, no doubt in my mind. UConn is just way too inconsistant, and too hitched to a guy with a trick back.

Stanford (19-0;10-0) vs. Arizona (14-5;6-4) should be exciting.

Seton Hall (14-5;4-3) vs. Rutgers (12-6;5-4) is a big game for two bubble teams.

Michigan (12-6;3-4) vs. Purdue (15-6;5-3) has some major big ten implications.

DePaul (12-7;5-3) vs. Marquette (13-6;4-4) is a big conference USA game, and features the battle of the Deiner brother.

Should be an exciting day.

me and you both.

Fight to the death between the hoosiers and illini.  BRING IT ON!  :lolhitting

:nono Don't forget about the Spartans.

Illinois has quietly won 4 of their last 5 games after losing 2 of their first 3 big ten games. I hope they can keep it up and stay in the race for the championship.

How about that Southern game. A somewhat exciting finish to the game. Southern beat Creighton by 1 to snap the Bluejays 28 game home winning streak. This Southern team looks really good.

I watched that game and as soon as it was over I switched over to ABC just in time to hear Dick Vitale have an orgasm at the end of the stanford game. Two great games.

I saw on the bottom line that DePaul won too, that is a big win for the Blue Demons

btw, did any directv customers watching the SIU vs. Creighton game see that African religious show interrupt the game for about 1 minute?

It cut in during the middle of a play. there were trumpets playing, it showed a bunch of african people in a large gathering, then it showed this guy with a thick african accent in a studio, and another guy translating the words into a language I have never heard before.

After that the screen went black for about 10 seconds then it went back to the game.

It was really weird.

I watched that game and as soon as it was over I switched over to ABC just in time to hear Dick Vitale have an orgasm at the end of the stanford game.  Two great games. 

I saw on the bottom line that DePaul won too, that is a big win for the Blue Demons

Great game. I love watching the strategy of mid major hoops. It isn't just talent carrying these kids.