ChicagoSports.com Poll:

CSF

I was checking Chicagosports.com and they had a poll listed below. Check out the results:

What interests you the most?

24.2%

Who the Bears hire as head coach (1693 responses)

62.0%

Whether the Cubs will sign Greg Maddux or Ivan Rodriguez (4339 responses)

13.7%

Wondering if the Sox will make a major trade (961 responses)

6993 total responses

Now even as a diehard Sox fan, I KNOW the Bears are still numero uno in this town. And anytime the Bears make a major move, like I don't know, HIRING A FREAKING HEAD COACH, that's usually gonna trump any move the remaining 4 teams in this city makes. So one must ask themselves how only 24% of the people are interested in the Bears move, while an astonishing 62% care about 2 free agents who may/may not come to Chicago. Can anyone else make heads or tails out of this one? I'm beyond trying to.

If the sox would have made a copule trades before this started, im sure that list would have been higher. But since we havent done anything, I don't blame the rankings. I don't think the one on the cubs should have been that high, but i'm not the judge of how many cub fans go on that site. We'll see the performance on the field, not the big names.

If the sox would have made a copule trades before this started, im sure that list would have been higher. But since we havent done anything, I don't blame the rankings. I don't think the one on the cubs should have been that high, but i'm not the judge of how many cub fans go on that site. We'll see the performance on the field, not the big names.

Don't get me wrong, I knew the Sox were gonna finish last in this one. Remember, it is the Tribune. But the SCrUBS over the Bears? Not likely.

Don't get me wrong, I knew the Sox were gonna finish last in this one.  Remember, it is the Tribune.  But the SCrUBS over the Bears?  Not likely.

But like you just said it is the TRIBUNE. Cubs=tribune get it.. I bet if it was one of those polls for like the chicago area i bet more people would have said the bears, and even the sox.

But like you just said it is the TRIBUNE. Cubs=tribune get it.. I bet if it was one of those polls for like the chicago area i bet more people would have said the bears, and even the sox.

Yeah, it was probably like everytime someone voted for the Scrubs, they counted it as 3 votes. Remember, this is Chicago. :lol:

I mean ... Who really gives a s*** about this? :bang

Exactly....it's a friggen' internet poll. The 60+% who wasted a vote on the sCrUBS......They must be quite proud of themselves. I mean they won an internet poll that means absolutely nothing on the Cubune's site...Imagine that........I mean sCrUB fans have to win SOMETIME...I guess.... :lol:

I was checking Chicagosports.com and they had a poll listed below.  Check out the results:

What interests you the most?

24.2%

Who the Bears hire as head coach (1693 responses)

62.0%

Whether the Cubs will sign Greg Maddux or Ivan Rodriguez (4339 responses)

13.7%

Wondering if the Sox will make a major trade (961 responses)

6993 total responses

Now even as a diehard Sox fan, I KNOW the Bears are still numero uno in this town.  And anytime the Bears make a major move, like I don't know, HIRING A FREAKING HEAD COACH, that's usually gonna trump any move the remaining 4 teams in this city makes.  So one must ask themselves how only 24% of the people are interested in the Bears move, while an astonishing 62% care about 2 free agents who may/may not come to Chicago.  Can anyone else make heads or tails out of this one?  I'm beyond trying to.

One quick question. Who runs Chicagosports.com?

Ding

the cubune

Nuff said.

Exactly....it's a friggen' internet poll.  The 60+% who wasted a vote on the sCrUBS......They must be quite proud of themselves.  I mean they won an internet poll that means absolutely nothing on the Cubune's site...Imagine that........I mean sCrUB fans have to win SOMETIME...I guess.... :lol:

I remember there was a poll on the Trib that a bunch of guys here kept voting and voting and voting to make it turn out to be pro-Sox. That one didn't matter either, though.

Hmmm a team that is a legit chance to be world champs or Da Bears? Sorry guys but the ScRubs will be the toast of the town. The Bears season is after baseball. The next sport up always has more interest than one that just ended.

There is a lot of interest in the Cubs from non Chicagoans. Seems like every week someone asks me about them :(