Who is Robert Person?

traydragen

Lol and I got plenty of my 20's left, since I'm still one year from that 20 that allows you to legally drink  :D

Cats just seems like something straight out of one of those secret coffee clubs where they read poetry and all that  :P.

And for the Critic..for shizzle, my nizzle for dizzle  :ph34r:

That is the same kind of thing I thought of when I read that. I still caught the word 'cat' the way he meant it. :rolleyes:

You should of said, who is this new dog we signed

ok, Mr. Current Language Impaired - the word is dawg pronounced usually with 2 syllables or perhaps dogg with 1 syllable

"dog" is so white boy unhip I may deny knowing you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"for shizzle, my nizzle for dizzle" speak went dead once it was done on the AOL commericals

ok, Mr. Current Language Impaired - the word is dawg pronounced usually with 2 syllables or perhaps dogg with 1 syllable

"dog" is so white boy unhip I may deny knowing you!   

"for shizzle, my nizzle for dizzle" speak went dead once it was done on the AOL commericals

This is just scary, so I'll just skip this and go to Robert Person, are we sure he's going to pitch, because I'm positive he'd have a higher batting average then Willie Harris.

Person was drafted in 24th round by Indians in 1989, traded to White Sox in 1991 for a LHP named Grady Hall (I think he was from Northwestern). He had a good year for us in Sarasota of FSL (he was on staff with Jason Bere, and when Bere was promoted, James Baldwin came up from MWL). Had a great staff there that season.

He was then selected in the expansion draft by the Marlins.

Funny MSF, JB was exactly who I thought of when I heard we got Person. I guess that's not either terrible or great though the Ritchie comps above but a scare into me.

Really though, the only way this is a bad signing is if they think that they're done now and don't need to pursue anyone else.

Personally, I'd like to see them also go after Astacio, he does have ELo potential.

"dog" is so white boy unhip I may deny knowing you!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That right G. Keep pimpin them hoes dawg. 4 shizzie. :D

Like I said a month ago, Kenny has no choice but to look in the "bargain bins." Even if Person doesn't work out, he's not a great loss. It's a "small risk, potentially high reward" kind of signing - Loaiza was one of them.

I hope Kenny signs a s***load of those type of players. You are bound to find a diamond SOMEWHERE in that giant pile of coal. So I hope. ;)