Panthers 7623517

Pats 0

More realistically...

Panthers 44

Pats 17

More probable...

Panthers 24

Pats 32

although 3 shots do not a pick make, the "more probable" scenario appears to me to be the second closest guess of any (except for my warning in post #2 to not bet against the Pats...) keep reading for the closest pick

I am leaving the thread open to see if others agree or disagree

although 3 shots do not a pick make, the "more probable" scenario appears to me to be the closest guess of any (except for my warning in post #2  to not bet against the Pats...)

I am leaving the thread open to see if others agree or disagree

Actually I do have to take exception to that last statement. If you had bet on the Panthers you would have gotten 7 points. So if you had bet the Patriots you would have lost :)

Pats win 27-24

this would be the other closest to pick that I can see and this one may be the closest pick ... in fact, by the powers invested in me (which are none I declare this the winner! :headbang :headbang :usa :usa :cheers :cheers

2K4, I wasn't playing the points, I was playing the ball in Brady's hands with under 2 minutes with the game on the line and the Pats needing to score - otherwise your comment is well taken, Mr. You May Be Right ;) :lol: