To Rex

Bullard

JimH,

I am probably gonna be back in Bham to start this season b/c of all the older dudes we've signed. Also, Sanders, Munoz and Meaux, all 40 man guys, are lefty relievers like myself, so which ever of them , if any, dont make the big club will be in Charlotte. Which in turn bumps me to Bham. But as i see it, I need to do well wherever I am at and AA and AAA are almost the same thing. I need to put some numbers together this year to get a serious opportunity at some point.

JimH,

I am probably gonna be back in Bham to start this season b/c of all the older dudes we've signed.  Also, Sanders, Munoz and Meaux, all 40 man guys, are lefty relievers like myself, so which ever of them , if any, dont make the big club will be in Charlotte.  Which in turn bumps me to Bham.  But as i see it, I need to do well wherever I am at and AA and AAA are almost the same thing.  I need to put some numbers together this year to get a serious opportunity at some point.

Hopefully u can put up sum good numbers down at Birmingham Bull and put sum pressure on those guys up in Charlotte to promote ya.

JimH,

I am probably gonna be back in Bham to start this season b/c of all the older dudes we've signed.  Also, Sanders, Munoz and Meaux, all 40 man guys, are lefty relievers like myself, so which ever of them , if any, dont make the big club will be in Charlotte.  Which in turn bumps me to Bham.  But as i see it, I need to do well wherever I am at and AA and AAA are almost the same thing.  I need to put some numbers together this year to get a serious opportunity at some point.

I agree completely Bull........ too often guys get wrapped up in how many A's there are where they are playing. The difference between AA and AAA is minimal. With several lefties technically ahead of you (on the 40-man) you just have to keep producing and wait for your opportunity, whatever and whenever that is.

Being depressed or pissed because you are back in Brimingham or have one less A than you would like, will not serve you well on the field, unless you can completely channel that into better performance.