Who is your favorite sports writer?

I like reading Peter King's MMQB... I even like the stuff he includes about his family. Life's not all sports you know..

The only other person who I make sure I read is Rozner, from the Daily Herald. He's obviously a sox fan, and he lets his hatred of Sham-me show right through. A few years ago he had a steroid test set up for sammy, who had come out in favor of testing and said he would be first in line to be tested. Sammy balked, wouldn't take it, and has never talked to Rozner since. Rozner Rocks :headbang (i know riley did the same thing... but I don't read SI)

Wow, we have COMPLELTY different tastes in radio. I hate B&B almost as much as Marittoi. Everyone who calls into that show torn apart by those two. They are so critical of everyone, they give me a headache. They have no respect for anyone in sports or there liseners.

Agreed.

I thought Chicago sports radio broadcasters were the best in the business, then I moved to New York. Now I don't believe that Boers or Bernstein even deserved to be called journalists. Same with the wise guys.

They get off subject, they are lewd, and severely lack professionalism. I think Jiggits and J. Hood are the most professional radio hosts on WSCR, and Jiggits is gone, so that doesn't leave The Score with much.

Agreed.

I thought Chicago sports radio broadcasters were the best in the business, then I moved to New York.  Now I don't believe that Boers or Bernstein even deserved to be called journalists.  Same with the wise guys. 

They get off subject, they are lewd, and severely lack professionalism.  I think Jiggits and J. Hood are the most professional radio hosts on WSCR, and Jiggits is gone, so that doesn't leave The Score with much.

Who want's to listen to the snore, i mean they have been sucking for a couple of years now.

Mike north makes me want to throw up :puke