Deep thoughts…

Heads22

...I was wondering the other day about the human race and how long we will exist. Will an asteroid destroy our planet before we can escape? Will that giant volcano under Yellowstone explode and put the Earth into a longlasting winter? Will overpopulation become so rampant that resources are exhausted? Nuclear war? Will we exist til the sun swallows the Earth when it becomes a red giant? Will the universe collapse? Some religous thing happens? This one made my brain tingle.

...I was wondering the other day about the human race and how long we will exist. Will an asteroid destroy our planet before we can escape? Will that giant volcano under Yellowstone explode and put the Earth into a longlasting winter? Will overpopulation become so rampant that resources are exhausted? Nuclear war? Will we exist til the sun swallows the Earth when it becomes a red giant? Will the universe collapse? Some religous thing happens? This one made my brain tingle.

that was some deep thought, what are you melancholy?

Sorta. School makes me depressed.

Guest hotsoxchick1

you worry too much....drop a hit or two of acid and go see the midnite movie youll feel alot better.........lol......... :D

If you think about it, if something like that happens.... All your worries will be over. :)

Well, I was expecting like some mega hard brain teaser but I guess Ill put my answer out.

This is not how I think the Earth will end (Im religious, so Id say an apocalypse) but just one thing that really scares me. Viruses are the one thing that truly scare me. Ive been watching movies in biology and some of this is just scary. For instance, ebola. It can spread extremely easily and it will have 8 outta ten guys dead in no more than ten days and there is no cure. You better just hope God is on your side and one of those two that survives. As for its spreadability, during some ebola epidemic in Zaire, one doctor was closing some guys eyes and he contracted it. He survived but that just shows how easily you can get. Some family members were just holding the hand of one of the dead and they got it so like the entire family died. That is really scary. Screw the Saddams and bin Ladens, the US military will take care of them. But viruses. Theres no way to detect their presence and no way to stop them...

soxheads,

people throughout recorded time have worried about how the end will come and it hasn't happened yet. I give no thought to that because it is out of our (my) control and what defines life is not what may happen but what we do with what we have now.

That doesn't mitigate being despressed about things though. That I know well.

you worry too much....drop a hit or two of acid and go see the midnite movie youll feel alot better.........lol......... :D

Last time I tried that some things went...wrong. :D