Heather Lee

Guest HudlerRex

Is she a babe? and is she carlos's wife? :huh java script:emoticon(':huh')

java script:emoticon(':huh') :huh  :huh

To answer your questions.....

1. I saw one pic of her and she looked cute. Can't say beyond that because I have never met her.

2. Not Carlos Lee's wife....... but might not mind the role. ;)

Rex Hudler, Hex Rudler, Rudler Hex, Hudler Rex, etc.

For God's Sake - can we trust anyone anymore? This is like a really bad episode of "Mad About You."

"Well, I like that chair over there."

"But it's not the chair over there anymore since it's now the chair over here."

"But it wasn't the chair over here until you took it from being the chair over there."

"But it's the same chair - it's just not the chair over there anymore since I made it the chair over here - and now it's the chair over here and no longer the chair over there."

"But I want it to be the chair over there instead of the chair over here because I liked it as the chair over there instead of the chair over here, but I could ....."

AAAAHHHHHH!!! :chair :chair

For God's Sake - can we trust anyone anymore?  This is like a really bad episode of "Mad About You."

"But it wasn't the chair over here until you took it from being the chair over there."

"But it's the same chair - it's just not the chair over there anymore since I made it the chair over here - and now it's the chair over here and no longer the chair over there."

"But I want it to be the chair over there instead of the chair over here because I liked it as the chair over there instead of the chair over here, but I could ....."

AAAAHHHHHH!!!  :chair  :chair

Had too many to drink tonight Past? I didn't mean to make your brain explode. LOL

For God's Sake - can we trust anyone anymore?  This is like a really bad episode of "Mad About You."

AAAAHHHHHH!!!  :chair  :chair

My cerebrum has just been twisted into a pretzel. Thank you.

Rex,

If you remember from the other forum, I don't drink anymore. I had a big glass of cherry Pepsi, but nothing more.

However, being a Sox fan is the biggest challenge to my sobriety that I've ever had. Dammit!

And anyone whoever watched "Mad About You" knows exactly what I'm talking about! :lol:

Rex knows who Hex is....... 

Hex knows his stuff.  He has posted under another name on here before.  Rex (speaking in 3rd person is weird) isn't sure why Hex chose his name, but is flattered and has no problem with it. 

Rest assured, Hex is okay by Rex. :cheers

whenever people talk in the 3rd person, I always think of the movie little giants.

"Spike don't play with girls" :lol: