Sleeper Prospect

Chisoxfn

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about 95 % sure that the new guy on here is McCarthy and I think Tracey is on here as well. They are living together this offseason, and the posts sound an awful a lot like those two retards. Sorry guys if I blew your cover and if its not you then whoever it is does a good job of acting like those two.

PS Way to name drop your own names on here. Thats kinda lame. Anyway Im sure Ill see you Thursday at the workout if it is you two!

:nono :dips***

Dont assume that WAllen is Wyatt. I'm sure it probably is but I am gonna find out for sure first. And Jason, no we are not in Az. yet. Minor League mini camp starts Feb 26 and the rest of us are there on March 6. I have no idea how everyone found this site because I didnt tell anyone but Baj and Cottsy. Oh well sooner or later they were gonna find it. At least everyone that did find it has a basic knowledge of the game and arent the little rookie f***s that have no clue like those kids in Bristol and GF. This posting should get pretty interesting considering every minor leaguer in here represents almost every farm team we field, so you will get more views and such from us.

Little Rookie WHATS? Guys what we have here is a simple case of jealousy. You see Bullard is mad that he's now the third tallest player in the organization and not the second ( no one's catching Rauch), and that's why he's so bitter towards me. Actually he's a great guy he just holds a grudge.

Dont assume that WAllen is Wyatt.  I'm sure it probably is but I am gonna find out for sure first.  And Jason, no we are not in Az. yet.  Minor League mini camp starts Feb 26 and the rest of us are there on March 6.  I have no idea how everyone found this site because I didnt tell anyone but Baj and Cottsy.  Oh well sooner or later they were gonna find it.  At least everyone that did find it has a basic knowledge of the game and arent the little rookie f***s that have no clue like those kids in Bristol and GF.  This posting should get pretty interesting considering every minor leaguer in here represents almost every farm team we field,  so you will get more views and such from us.

Thanks for the info Jim. Sounds cool, I'll be looking forward to updates as always :D

By the way, your Gauchos took out the Titans in basketball this weekend :o .

Little Rookie WHATS? Guys what we have here is a simple case of jealousy. You see Bullard is mad that he's now the third tallest player in the organization and not the second ( no one's catching Rauch), and that's why he's so bitter towards me. Actually he's a great guy he just holds a grudge.

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Hey guys, I see "man hands" (Baj) just got some love on the White Sox chat over on Baseball America.

Rex asked about him, Phil Rogers said Jeff B. could get to the show quick, says he's got the best velocity in the organization.

Commence velocity argument now :lol: :lol:

:lolhitting

Welcome aboard, the more the merrier!

BMAC a player too?!

:cheers

Well now that the cat is out of the bag, BMAC is Brandon McCarthy...

And if I may step up and toot our own horn. This is exactly why Soxtalk is the best f***ing White Sox site on the net. We could have a solid top 5 of minor leaguers just with the guys who are posting here! :headbang

It is awesome to see you all here, and best of luck to all. As an Admin (a rookie none the less) let me be the first to offer whatever help I can be here.

Well now that the cat is out of the bag, BMAC is Brandon McCarthy...

And if I may step up and toot our own horn.  This is exactly why Soxtalk is the best f***ing White Sox site on the net.  We could have a solid top 5 of minor leaguers just with the guys who are posting here! :headbang

It is awesome to see you all here, and best of luck to all.  As an Admin (a rookie none the less) let me be the first to offer whatever help I can be here.

I said it before and I'll say it again... I love SOXTALK :headbang :usa , and Welcome To Soxtalk to All of Our Stud Prospects... :headbang :cheers :snr :notworthy