Sig Requests

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please make me a sig with Honel, Pacheco (if u can find a decent pic),  Buehrle, Garland, Marte, or any other cool Sox pitcher pics you can find. Prefarably a nice and simple background. And please write "Pitching-Name of the Game" on it. Thanx!

pm'd u hope u like

But it is still tough to touch The Cheat :notworthy

no doubt. it appears cheat has more experience/talent than me doing this. and pa is learning how to use it making great strides with it.

im a graphic design student just now learning the awesome power of these programs and their MANY tools/abilities. just doing a few sigs here and there to gain some experience and feeling it out. it would really help if adobe & macromedia stop greatly updating the software tho every damn year! :) better get back to my homework tho. :lol: :bang

yeah, I'm about to come out with my flash sig soon enough...

I'm sure Jas and Alex will LOVE the bandwidth I suck up with that. :lol:

hey...Jas is the one who pays for it....and the people buying Team Soxtalk stuff....Mark and I are the eye candy.....Southsider too...:lol:

Just to anyone in general, cheat, playa, PA, showtime, etc...all our great image creators....I figured instead of creating a new thread, I would just decide to put it on here.

I believe a signature is needed. It had been blank for way to long for me, and my masterpiece of a Soxtalk official logo is great, I think the signature could be improved.

As soon as someone makes a claim, I will get them a couple images and a general idea of what I want.