Sig Requests

Gene Honda Civic

I've obviously been inundated with sig requests the past week, and I have no problem filling all of them provided a few things

1- be patient -- I can turn out about 1 per day

2- provide as much information as possible, as far as what to include in your sig, What colors, etc.... I tend to like gray( it's easy to work with, and loks good) but If i make everything with gray the site's going to look boring.

3- provide sourcepics or locations for me to get pics, to put in your sig.

4- there' s currently already quite a line in front of you...

5- I'm sure they'll be some point this summer when I'll see some of you at a game. BUY ME A BEER

Here's a current list of Sigs I've completed or in the process of doing.

Rex hudler - Completed

southsider2k4 - completed

DBAHO - completed

SuperSteve - completed

Wharris13 - completed

Mathew - Template complete - waiting on pics or some other source of inspiration

mathew2.pngI know there's an extra "T" but it's fixed on my computer, I didn't notice it until I uploaded it.

Matthew2.gif This one's just a bunch of pics I had lying around... It's not finished either.

Danman31 - Completed

RibbieRubbarb - haven't started -- I'd like to include the pic from your old sig...

Aboz56- completed

SoxFan1- haven't started - have sourcepic

SoxnBears01 - haven't started - need sourcepics

Tony82087 - havent started - need sourcepics

bones_r - havent started - need sourcepics

ishmookie - havent started - need sourcepics

whitesox in'04 - havent started - need sourcepics

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've obviously been inundated with sig requests the past week, and I have no problem filling all of them provided a few things

1- be patient -- I can turn out about 1 per day

2- provide as much information as possible, as far as what to include in your sig, What colors, etc.... I tend to like gray( it's easy to work with, and loks good) but If i make everything with gray the site's going to look boring.

3- provide sourcepics or locations for me to get pics, to put in your sig.

4- there' s currently already quite a line in front of you...

Here's a current list of Sigs I've completed or in the process of doing.

Rex hudler - Completed

southsider2k4 - completed

DBAHO - completed

SuperSteve - completed

Wharris13 - completed

Mathew - Template complete - waiting on pics or some other source of inspiration

Danman31 - Near completion

RibbieRubbarb - haven't started -- I'd like to include the pic from your old sig...

Aboz56- haven't started - have sourcepic

SoxFan1- haven't started - have sourcepic

SoxnBears - haven't started - need sourcepics

Tony82087 - havent started - need sourcepics

Cheat let me say it again- You da man! :cheers

Awesome, best part about mine was I didn't even know it was coming. You're a machine Cheat.

I just realized, I was on another site, asking a guy who does abunch of sigs, how he keeps his colors so bright, while mantaining tranparency. He asked which site I was making sigs for, so I told him Soxtalk. He probably came over here and saw my current sig and thought I was a loon.

I just realized, I was on another site, asking a guy who does abunch of sigs, how he keeps his colors so bright, while mantaining tranparency. He asked which site I was making sigs for, so I told him Soxtalk.  He probably came over here and saw my current sig and thought I was a loon.

haha. Prob thought you we're a kid messing around.

Could you shoot me a PM when you have a sec Cheat?

I just realized, I was on another site, asking a guy who does abunch of sigs, how he keeps his colors so bright, while mantaining tranparency. He asked which site I was making sigs for, so I told him Soxtalk.  He probably came over here and saw my current sig and thought I was a loon.

HAHAHAHAHAHA f***ing great. :lolhitting

I think this one looks alright. -- if you look closely, or use you imagination, you can see I used all four pics you gave me.

post-10-1079055811.jpg

Dan there is a little bit of white to the far left.... If you don't like that, I can rearrange some stuff... I can't get it to compress right with it being completely transparent on the left.

I think this one looks alright.  -- if you look closely, or use you imagination, you can see I used all four pics you gave me.

Dan there is a little bit of white to the far left.... If you don't like that, I can rearrange some stuff... I can't get it to compress right with it being completely transparent on the left.

I can't see the 4th pic unless her shirt is the white on the left. :lol: Anyway, it's sweet. Thanks a bunch man. It's in my sig and I love it.