Colon Cleansing

Texsox

After reading this

WHAT IS CONSIDERED "NORMAL"?

If one eats 3 meals a day, he should have 3 bowel movements a day without straining. The feces should be large and soft, not hard and rocky or ribbon-like. Foods should travel from the mouth to the anus in 12 to 24 hours.

I decided to look into a gift certificate for a previous co-worker

Colon Hydrotherapy is a safe, gentle infusion of warm filtered water into the rectum. No drugs or chemicals are used. This is a restorative and painless procedure using the most advanced equipment available which is both relaxing and effective.

It is performed while the individual is lying comfortably in an incline position on a specially made table. Only presterilized disposable nozzles are used, insuring cleanliness and safety. There is no danger of contamination. The nozzle is inserted by the individual.

Gravity allows the the water to flow very gently, while the temperature and volume is being measured. The procedure lasts between 30-45 minutes.

Water and dislodged toxic wastes from the colon are then flushed out. A gentle manipulation and massage of the abdomen may be given during the procedure to help relax and assist in eliminating the waste and toxins. Privacy is respected and is up to the individual upon request.

:o

Looking for a fun and theraputic vacation at the beach?

Here is their web site

BTW, I saw a segment on some brotha having his stomach and intestines eaten by caustic chemical compounds in the matter of hours during the industrial accident at the this plant he worked at, right?

After months of pain hell (emergency surgery left him aviscerated...literally) and an experiemntal procedure that used the last remaining 6 feet of his small intestine to connect it to his throat, he could finally eat non-IV style again.

The trick is, to stay alive he has to literally PUSH the foot with has hands front the outside so it can pass through the newly installed digestive track.

The digestive cycle of course is MUCH, MUCH shorter because the chord is 25 times shorter than that of a normal person, so the body has very little time to absorb the nutrients and minerals and all that good stuff.......

So.....the brotha has to LITERALLY eat all day long-- up to 12 times a day. Also, his toilet-flushing bill must be exorbitant. I slay me.

As a side-note, the whole "contraption" looks like a garden-hose running down his chest and sticking out of his skin. So when the food and fluids are swallowed, you SEE THEM like you would see something big pass through a hose in a cartoon. The FREAKSH thing you can't turn away from.

I gotta start taping Ripley's cause some of the things they show (quasi-decapitated lad getting his head sewn back on, chinese man with two-heads-in-one, etc)

They have a waiting list for the procedure. Seems people travel from all over the southwest to visit them. They are very nice and recommend the massage prior to the colon cleansing. I am thinking it would be a good idea.

BTW, I saw a segment on some brotha having his stomach and intestines eaten by caustic chemical compounds in the matter of hours during the industrial accident at the this plant he worked at, right?

After months of pain hell (emergency surgery left him aviscerated...literally) and an experiemntal procedure that used the last remaining 6 feet of his small intestine to connect it to his throat,  he could finally eat non-IV style again.

The trick is, to stay alive he has to literally PUSH the foot with has hands front the outside so it can pass through the newly installed digestive track.

The digestive cycle of course is MUCH, MUCH shorter because the chord is 25 times shorter than that of a normal person, so the body has very little time to absorb the nutrients and minerals and all that good stuff.......

So.....the brotha has to LITERALLY eat all day long-- up to 12 times a day.  Also, his toilet-flushing bill must be exorbitant.  I slay me.

As a side-note,  the whole "contraption" looks like a garden-hose running down his chest and sticking out of his skin.  So when the food and fluids are swallowed, you SEE THEM like you would see something big pass through a hose in a cartoon.  The FREAKSH thing you can't turn away from.

I gotta start taping Ripley's cause some of the things they show (quasi-decapitated lad getting his head sewn back on, chinese man with two-heads-in-one, etc)

I SAW THAT!!!!

Was that not the freakiest thing ever? Poor friggin guy.

On a sidenote--I s*** 3 times a day, and I have never had my colon cleansed. I have yet to find any substantial proof that they actually help much. Couldn't hurt I guess, unless Tex goes DIY on his ass and hooks his garden hose up to a wet-vac and a funnel.