Your LEAST favorite foods

SoxAce

Someone posted about your favorite foods. I want to know from all of you the foods you hate to eat. You hate so much you couldn't even touch or smell them. Mine is Fish. I can not eat fish. The only fish I can eat is fish sticks. Not raw or cooked fish. I'm interested to know what food(s) you hate.

I love me some fish and I love me some sushi even more. Well at least 99% of sushi. I have never developed a fondness for the sushi piece called 'uni', which is raw sea urchin gonads. The texture has never done it for me and the taste is usually fairly muddy, although I've been told I may have always just tried it out of season. Other than that, I agree with Gollum: "GIVES THEM TO ME RAW AND W-W--WRIGGLING!"

On the landlubber side of things, brusselspouts are about the only thing I categorically dislike. Eating them always gave me the feeling I was eating shrinken heads as a kid and I guess I never outgrew that.

Oh, yeah, now that I've been dragged along on the silly diet ride by the wife, I casn tell you that most of the low-carb Atkins kind of stuff blows too.

Clam chowder, snails, shrimp, clams and pesto. If I even smell that stuff I get really sick. Pesto only because I got food poisoning once from it.

Oh, and creamed corn, peas and MUSHROOMS. How people can even consider that stuff in their mouth I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER understand. UGH TO MUSHROOMS. :puke I have a very strong aversion to them. Right. The end.

Anything my wife cooks.

Seriously. 

:puke

Haha... i hope she doesnt see that post....

Mine are onions, mayonaise, mustard, pickles, tomatoes, tartar sauce, lol, basically any condiment that comes on a burger, except for ketchup of course.

Man, there sure are a lot of Fish haters here. I recommend going to Long John Silvers to get some fish, the batter is simply amazing, nothing beat LJS!