League #1 fantasy baseball thread

southsider2k5

Just to let everyone know, everyone who was listed in league one has registered and it in the league now, so I will kick of this thread now.

First question is what does everyone think of the positions and scoring catergories. BigRed had this idea

Hey southsider I was just looking at how the scoring works and was thinking maybe it would make things a little more interesting if you took off average and put singles, doubles and triples in its place (since HR is already a category). It would place more value on a lot of players and a little less on the sluggers. Just a thought.

Thoughts?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know, everyone who was listed in league one has registered and it in the league now, so I will kick of this thread now.

First question is what does everyone think of the positions and scoring catergories.  BigRed had this idea

Thoughts?

I'd be up for that. Or you could just take average out and use hits to keep it at ten categories.

Also, I think it'd be more fun/challenging if you changed the 3 OF positions to LF, CF, and RF.

Oh, and one more suggestion, could you give me the #1 draft pick? ;)

How is the draft going to work? Is it going to be live, or is it going to be done when everyone has their pre-drafts ready?

I'd like to do the draft as soon as possible, ie, when everyones pre-drafts are ready, if that is the case.

Live on March 10th. Actually since everyone is in the league, I might look at moving it up though. Lets here some feedback on that as well.

I'm all for moving the draft up. Anytime after 6 or 7 Central time is good with me too.

I know we got dbaho who's from australia i don't know how many hours difference that is.

And Mathew's in Canada and I'm sure that everything's assbackwards there too. :lol:

This has to be Soxtalk's most international league. :headbang

I'm all for moving the draft up. Anytime after 6 or 7 Central time is good with me too.

I know we got dbaho who's from australia i don't know how many hours difference that is.

And Mathew's in Canada and I'm sure that everything's assbackwards there too. :lol:

This has to be Soxtalk's most international league. :headbang

Any time afta bout 6 or 7 Chicago time, and I should be up for a live draft. I'd definitely be up for doin it soona as well, since I'll be starting Uni in March.