League #1 fantasy baseball thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out today that I have tryouts tuesday til 6:45. So I might be a few minutes late. Is there any way to move it back about 5 or 10 minutes?

Just order about the first 50-100 guys...that shouldn't take too long, and will get you through atleast the first 3 or 4 rounds I presume.

Uh-oh. I got an email notice from yahoo and said that i need to get updated software to get into the live draft. I am on a rented laptop for now since our computer crashed and it seems to have blocked dls. Hopefully I can get it all squared away soon. I cant wait til our new computer gets in so I don't have to deal with the crappy computers Valpo University supplies their employees with.

Uh-oh. I got an email notice from yahoo and said that i need to get updated software to get into the live draft. I am on a rented laptop for now since our computer crashed and it seems to have blocked dls. Hopefully I can get it all squared away soon. I cant wait til our new computer gets in so I don't have to deal with the crappy computers Valpo University supplies their employees with.

I passed the test sucessfully and all systems should be go. :headbang

I might have to leave the draft early due to a rec basketball game.

How long should the draft take? And is there a way to leave after already being there for the first part without making you guys wait for my picks when I'm gone?

It should go for an hour to an hour and a half if every1 shows up.

Hey Sonix, if you didn't see it in the league, are you interested in upgrading at catcher? Craig Wilson is a solid offensive catcher(or atleast he's qualified for catcher), and is better then Olivo. All I ask for is Cintron.

Otherwise, I'll have to see if there are any other possible trades I could make...but for now, I think I'm fine.