League #1 fantasy baseball thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, your team has a few solid players. You're probably better than you assume.

Yeah, I thought my football team sucked too, and I ended up winning that league.

But that was a public league and no one paid attention.

:fyou Reggie Sanders. :bang

Huff is a keeper for me, guys, I'm looking for more guys LIKE Huff. I only have two players over the 100 RBI mark, and Huff is one of them. He is not on the trade block.

I've got sum possible 100 RBI guys like Derrick Lee, Yahtzee if u r interested.

I think so, I think I'm gonna sleep on this team for now. I have trade-bait-a-plenty with all those nasty relief pitchers I have. I'm hoping to pick up some more power for them.

And Willie Harris for Alex Rodriguez? LOL, damn that had laughin for a while. :lol:

Hey Sonix, if you didn't see it in the league, are you interested in upgrading at catcher?  Craig Wilson is a solid offensive catcher(or atleast he's qualified for catcher), and is better then Olivo.  All I ask for is Cintron.

Otherwise, I'll have to see if there are any other possible trades I could make...but for now, I think I'm fine.

i dunno, i'll think about it. Cintron is my backup at 3B and SS and right now there are available catchers via free agency i could pick up if needed. But for now, i'm putting my hope (probably stupidly) in Olivo :ph34r:

i dunno, i'll think about it. Cintron is my backup at 3B and SS and right now there are available catchers via free agency i could pick up if needed. But for now, i'm putting my hope (probably stupidly) in Olivo  :ph34r:

Just to let you know, Carlos Guillen is available, and qualifies for both SS and 3B...he's probably not as good as Cintron, but personally I think I would take Wilson with Guillen backing my guys up over Olivo with Cintron backing my guys.

JMO though...it's not my team.

Hey Tony, I see you're a little weak at the utility spot.

Would you be interested in dealing one of your big 4(Halladay, Mussina, and more reasonably, Oswalt and Lowe) for say Dmitri Young and David Wells or Vicente Padilla?

Just curious

I need a proven outfield bat who usually stays healthy. My guys are all young (Bradley, Kearns), missed a lot of last couple seasons (Bradley, Kearns, Edmonds)or just aren't that good (Salmon, Millar). I've got an abundance of good starters so if anyone wants to make a deal, make an offer or let me know and I'll make one (I'll probably be making some anyway).

I need a proven outfield bat who usually stays healthy. My guys are all young (Bradley, Kearns), missed a lot of last couple seasons (Bradley, Kearns, Edmonds)or just aren't that good (Salmon, Millar). I've got an abundance of good starters so if anyone wants to make a deal, make an offer or let me know and I'll make one (I'll probably be making some anyway).

Hey Red, I made you an offer.

And to anyone else, I am willing to deal from my OFs for SP's and RP's.

To all:

I'm looking for a top RBI guy. Possibly over 125 RBI. I have an abundance of good RP's, you could take one of them, and any other position player, and then throw in some other player of your own.

Yahtz, any of my OF's look attractive? I would definately be interested in some pitching for one of them. I could use some saves and maybe a starter.