League 3 Thread

HighHeat45

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRAFT CHANGED

Since we have everyone in our league already i decided to change the draft to monday march 1 at 8:30 pm CT. If more than a few people cant make it i will change it back. If ya wanna talk to me about the league or the draft pm me or my AIM address and Yahoo Addresses are whitesoxfan56789.

I just found this thread, so sorry for the duplicity between this and my post on Yahoo.....

March 1st seems REALLY early for a draft. I mean the Sox first exhibition game isn't until Mar 4th. I think it's important to push it back because of spring injuries and also to get a feel about some guys coming back from injury. Examples would be Koch and Kong. See who's hot in ST and who's cold. All this should have a bearing on the later rounds in the draft. I think that the first draft date/time was perfect, if not too early. Mar 1st just seems ridiculous. I'll be there if that's the popular concensus though.

i think im gunna push the draft back one week. I hate messin with peoples schedules like this but i think it is for the best. I think i am gunna make the draft on monday the 8th at 8:30 pm CT. I found out that i wont be able to get on a cpu untill at least 8. i might even be a few minutes late for the 830 draft but i know ill make it. if anyone has a problem with the new date let me know fast so we dont have this conflict again. I will change it tomarrow night if there are no problems.

i did change the draft to the 8th at 8:45 pm CT due to complaints. Sorry to those who wanted it early but there were too many people that thought it was too early. Please confirm that you can make it. I dont want to change it again unless i ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO. again, sorry for all these changes

ok, alot of people dont like the early draft and march 10 isnt a good day for me anymore so how does monday the 8th at 7:00 pm CT (8:00 pm ET)sound. please give me some feedback before i change it. Soon would be helpful.

Any date really works for me, as long as Illinois isn't playing at the same time, but if it was on a Monday that wont be a problem.

So i dont care which, either the 1st or 8th works.

Do you have to change it every 5 seconds?

i am only changing it because i have had numerous complaints about the days so far and so far the 8th has only 2 complaints. The 10th and the 1st both had 4 complaints. So right now i am changing it for when more people can make it, not when you can make it. If more people complain about the 8th, i will probably change it again.