KW

Guest wsc425

I think KW is a good man now. After the Q and A session tonight, I believe he has the thick skin needed for GM of the White Sox. KW approval rating:5 stars.

I think KW is a good man now. After the Q and A session tonight, I believe he has the thick skin needed for GM of the White Sox. KW approval rating:5 stars.

expand a little bit..what tough questions did he answer and what were those answers that left that impression on you????

expand a little bit..what tough questions did he answer and what were those answers that left that impression on you????

and did he skirt the issue by rambling on some unimportant bs?

KW sounded like Pat Gillick the ol GM for Seattle. He answering the ?'s didn't sound like lies, but like they were real. Just watch, he even said he could "go out and make safe moves and get KEY players for this team."

Kevin Towers is up with Billy Beane....but I don't put Gillick in that boat.  He's in the upper eschelon of GMs....unlike KW....but he's not as good as Billy Beane or Kevin Towers.

If we could get Kevin Towers, that'd be f***in cool

what are you saying that kw doesn't deserve to be there? blasphemy

:lol:

cmon dude , still waiting

what did kenny do that impressed you so much???

i can see if one is not used to being around someone who can manuiplate the conversation, can be mislead by his bs. that is what one would call a con man. kw does talk the talk. maybe that is why he was promoted.

i can see if one is not used to being around someone who can manuiplate the conversation, can be mislead by his bs. that is what one would call a con man. kw does talk the talk. maybe that is why he was promoted.

kenny is really good at bsing...it was funny...he came off smooth as silk on the stage..everyone was impressed..then after the seminar was over kenny came up to our own HSC and got mad at her..he said, why do you have to do that to me..why do you put me on the spot like that...LMAO..

those two do have a history though...and kenny doesnt forgive or forget :lol:

kenny is really good at bsing...it was funny...he came off smooth as silk on the stage..everyone was impressed..then after the seminar was over kenny came up to our own HSC and got mad at her..he said, why do you have to do that to me..why do you put me on the spot like that...LMAO..

those two do have a history though...and kenny doesnt forgive or forget :lol:

and going back to page one of the q and a, look at some of the answers. he completely skirted some questions and a lot didn't see it, until you really look at it.