Weekly League's Draft

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your crazy...

Soriano and Izzy for Thome and Clemens.

Soriano's not going anywhere... Depending on where he hits, he could be the most valuable fantasy player out there. Plus I want to keep my BA up and I'd have no one to play 2nd.

I'm happy with 1st Base... I think Johnson can have an OPS around .900

You said something about Damon before.

How about

Damon and Izzy for Clemens

That's my seventh and 10 round selctions for your seventh.

Soriano's not going anywhere... Depending on where he hits, he could be the most valuable fantasy player out there. Plus I want to keep my BA up and I'd have no one to play 2nd.

I'm happy with 1st Base... I think Johnson can have an OPS around .900

You said something about Damon before.

How about

Damon and Izzy for Clemens

That's my seventh and 10 round selctions for your seventh.

You're loaded with CF's I see. I would do that deal.

I always get f***ed. Last fantasy football season I had Vick, and he got f***ed up. Now Thome gets hurt hours after I drafted him. Damn it. :angry:

But you sure tried to pawn him off on me fast.... I wasn't sure you knew yet. So I didn't say anything... I figured if you get someone else to take him it would thier loss not mine.

I think he'll be fine though... Thomes a tough guy and WAS just a finger right?

But you sure tried to pawn him off on me fast.... I wasn't sure you knew yet. So I didn't say anything... I figured if you get someone else to take him it would thier loss not mine.

I think he'll be fine though... Thomes a tough guy and WAS just a finger right?

I hadn't heard. I don't think it is even a big deal. He'll be fine. Just kinda sucks he got hurt.

Oh wow Steve and I thought I had no relief :lol:

I'm thinking I should just go back and hold you ransom for Koch or Thome. ;). Although you have a hell of an offense.

I can't really part with any of my 3 main relievers, but maybe you'd be interested in Dreifort, who the Dodgers have been talking as a potential set up guy.

He's supposedly healthy.

Oh wow Steve and I thought I had no relief :lol:

I'm thinking I should just go back and hold you ransom for Koch or Thome.  ;).  Although you have a hell of an offense. 

I can't really part with any of my 3 main relievers, but maybe you'd be interested in Dreifort, who the Dodgers have been talking as a potential set up guy.

He's supposedly healthy.

I don't want any part in Driefort, everyone has been let down by him in the past few years. I will deal Williamson and Soriano.

Just saw them. My plan is for Erstad to be my backup 1st baseman, behind Adam Dunn. I think Erstad, in the 2 hole for that lineup will have a HUGE HUGE season.

But I've been looking for 1st baseman, I just don't have anything I'd want to give up to get Thome.

Just saw them.  My plan is for Erstad to be my backup 1st baseman, behind Adam Dunn.  I think Erstad, in the 2 hole for that lineup will have a HUGE HUGE season.

But I've been looking for 1st baseman, I just don't have anything I'd want to give up to get Thome.

I would love Vlad, duh.

The guy I want is Marte. I also have two very good 3B: Rolen and Ramirez.

I am looking for relievers from anybody.