SoxNet booth at SoxFest?

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1

it would be easy to do too.. all thats needed is a phone call to the front office talk to promotions dept.... they can give you the info and hook yous up.... as for me im working on a block of hotel rooms right now so everyone can party onthe same floor without having to stumble around the hotel all nite trying to find everyone else.....ill keep you updated.......

I haven't left yet, not sure when I'm leaving.

Anyway, we almost were gonna have one this past soxfest, but decided not to.

As far as this next one? we are definitely considering it. if all you guys here are up for it and would like to make one, we can arrange for it.

it won't just be a soxnet booth though, perhaps we can have all three sites: soxnet, soxtalk, and soxandroll.

Originally posted by doubleM23

I think you all need to go home, punch a pillow or something 'cuz this much pent-up rage (especially over people you've met online) is really, really unhealthy.

No worries, brothers.  No worries...... Just life.........

so are you saying that most of us who came here are mistaken, we were wrong and have pent up rage? that we are the evil wrongdoers in this? that we instigated the whole thing b/c of rage? who told us that is we didn't like it, we are to leave?

I think you all need to go home, punch a pillow or something 'cuz this much pent-up rage (especially over people you've met online) is really, really unhealthy.

People don't respond well to Nazis, it's a fact.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

People don't respond well to Nazis, it's a fact.

hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!! True. We do what we want here and like it. They said on more then one occasion" if you dont like it, leave". So we did. :metal And the only person that i'm pissed at is george. I'm a very forgiving person, but he's a real prick.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol well i dont punch any pillows because rps pisses me off.. and i met him online.. i would rather just punch him.. i know i would feel better after words.......lmao:o