It's just spring training but....

Loaiza21

Remember last year when the Royals had a strong spring and won right out of the gate? I'm thinking that the White Sox, if they keep it up, are going to have a fast start. We've had horrible starts the past few years, so maybe if we get one you add another 5-10 wins to last years record and there we are, on the top of the AL Central. Pitching and hitting is looking good. Maybe they're trying to prove something this year.

Remember last year when the Royals had a strong spring and won right out of the gate? I'm thinking that the White Sox, if they keep it up, are going to have a fast start. We've had horrible starts the past few years, so maybe if we get one you add another 5-10 wins to last years record and there we are, on the top of the AL Central. Pitching and hitting is looking good. Maybe they're trying to prove something this year.

I like the plan, win early and often. Let's do it!

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday about the Royals strong start last year in ST. I am very excited for the season now.

but look whose in first in the cactus league :the brewers. dunno what to think. ps join my fantasybaseball league league id is 36330 password is whitesox its a private league please join it! the live draft is in one hour. at 10:30 sunday march 7 (today). thanks.

OT:  Does anyone know who is pitching today?

I know he mlb Sox page's game notes say Shingo will NOT pitch today, they'll keep him until Monday. Coop thinks his prro first outing was due to his overthrowing and he's giving him more time to concentrate on just throwing like he did in Japan and not overthrowing.

Other than that, i can't find who's scheduled to throw today.

Yeah they need a fast start but they need to be consistent all season and take care not to flame out too early.