Fizer is Hurt

LDF

damn thats a big blow to the bulls cuz he was playing great, but how did he do it?

he was running down court on a fast break..jumped u p to catch a pass and when his foot hit the ground he was going forward full speed and his leg was completely straight and locked...his knee just buckled from the force of going forward so fast and no cushion because it was locked and straight...kind of like how marcus robinson hurt his leg two years ago...nobody around..just a fluke thing

Now Jalen Rose is the only consistent offensive threat the Bulls have. Marshall has been good, but a little streaky, and nobody else can be counted on to provide offensive punch. Unless they can somehow find a power forward who can score somewhere, this is a major setback for this year's team.

Question: should the Bulls count on Fizer for next year, or should they hedge their bets by trying to acquire another PF in the offseason, if they can't get one now?

I'd count on fizer. The guy has a ton of heart and has played his butt off. He took so many shots from the media, getting benched this year, but he came through it and was playing awesome.

I'll miss watching him, he's one of my favorite Bulls. The Bulls need to concentrate on solving there shooting guard situation. Can Erob do it, cause Hassell isn't a starter.

Then when it comes to the big men, Curry and Chandler are going to probably avg 30 minutes or so for the rest of the season, just my guess though.