Soxplosion

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE

You can add that to mine.

I still have to see that.

It's really f***ing good in that "neo-Vietnam hippies that should go save the gay whales of Tibet" sort of way

(that was a quote from the Urbana City Council meeting last night of this guy trying to dismiss the anti-war protesters during the debate of an anti-war resolution condemning war against Iraq, haha)

BTW........UNBREAKABLE was Horrrrrrrrrrrid  :nono

You Bastard!

:D

Hey that's your opinion, I loved it personally, I used to be heavily into comics, and that's basically what it is. It may seem like an incomplete movie, but that only cause it's basically part 1, of a three part story, it would be like the "origin" story. I liked it better than the sixth sense, mainly because someone ruined the ending for me, but I probably would have liked it more anyway. Samuel L Jackson, and Brue Willis f***ing rock in that movie, and M. Night knows how to make a f***ing flick...

UNBREAKABLE > SIXTH SENSE > SIGNS

M Night siad that such a large amount of people hated that movie.......he's decided to scrap plans for the next installment.

Never saw signs...... but i heard that sucked to.

signs was f***ing awesome too. I don't think he can make a movie I won't like right now.

M Night siad that such a large amount of people hated that movie.......he's decided to scrap plans for the next installment.

signs was f***ing awesome too. I don't think he can make a movie I won't like right now.

the sign sucked, too much story, not enuf info, and slow and boring.

the sign sucked, too much story, not enuf info, and slow and boring.

hmmm i'm confused what do you mean by too much story not enough info? Wouldn't the story provide the information?

:huh:

Little Big League is a cute movie. It has several shots in Comiskey Park, including a scene at the Stadium Club Restaurant (oh that is the greatest place to eat ever!!! I love eating there.).

Did you know that they actually taped the Yankee Stadium scene at Comiskey Park?

I'm with you. Signs was awesome, Sixth Sense was awesome and Unbreakable was cool. I was never into comics, but that was just a cool movie.

Signs was awesome.

Black Hawk Down was a reall cool movie. I got it the day it came out and I watched it like everyday for a month before it finally got tiring and now I havent seen it in like a month.

And there are two reasons I like Little Big League. 1) The Sox rout the Twins in the movie and 2) The Twins ultimately lose. Good movie!

Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Braveheart, Rocky (the original) and I still have an unexplainable affinity for The Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds.

Blazing Saddles, forgot that one too. Good one.

And while we're on Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein :headbang