Welcome to all of the new posters

my5thbench

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went ahead and merged all of the threads for, and about, the new posters here at Soxtalk. I would love to welcome everybody to Soxtalk. This is the best in White Sox message boards. As an Admin here, if anyone has any questions they can feel free to send me a private message about it, or we have a board just for help questions that you might have.

Other than that enjoy yourselves! :cheers :cheers

thanks all muchly

the sun is shining & Sox opener is 8 days away!!

how many more Bulls & Blackhawk games can most of you endure? I'm from

Scott Skiles' hometown & am very much a fan of his, but I can't stand to

look at that trainwreck...bring on the boys of summer

bench

thanks all muchly

Scott Skiles' hometown & am very much a fan of his,  but I can't stand to

bench

Plymouth, huh. Nice to see another Hoosier on the board. I even went to college at Manchester, so I know your area well.

thanks all muchly

Scott Skiles' hometown & am very much a fan of his,  but I can't stand to

bench

Lol, I can't watch the Bulls anymore. They are so brutal. The past few weeks I can only muster to see about a quarter of the game. At least I like Pargo and Hinrich, but man they have a lot of players I don't like.

Was talking about it on the sports board about how they are the worse Bulls team I've ever said (And considering the past 5 years, that says a lot).

I went ahead and merged all of the threads for, and about, the new posters here at Soxtalk.  I would love to welcome everybody to Soxtalk.  This is the best in White Sox message boards.  As an Admin here, if anyone has any questions they can feel free to send me a private message about it, or we have a board just for help questions that you might have.

Other than that enjoy yourselves! :cheers  :cheers

Southsider2k2, 2k3, 2k4 would like everyone to know he's an admin so be very very nice to him. The Doctors say as long as he stays on his meds, and everyone talks to him in a quiet voice, he'll be ok.

Whatever you do, do not mention anything that is close to a Beatles lyric. He still thinks he is the Yellow Submarine Captain.

Southsider2k2, 2k3, 2k4 would like everyone to know he's an admin so be very very nice to him. The Doctors say as long as he stays on his meds, and everyone talks to him in a quiet voice, he'll be ok.

Whatever you do, do not mention anything that is close to a Beatles lyric. He still thinks he is the Yellow Submarine Captain.

:stick :fight

Don't make me ban you... :lol: :bringit

I wondered if that poster was still around - the last time I was there (over a year ago, maybe closer to two years ago), Radio and Corg were getting into it pretty heavily.

Oh and WELCOME!  :headbang  :cheers

Believe it or not, I'm one of the few Corg gets along with there now.