Camp under Ozzie

Controlled Chaos

Please respond if you have been to past camps under Manual and this one with OZ. It seems as if everyone is relaxed and having fun. I like the attitude. I'm curious to know the differences in practices. Do they physically work harder now? Do they run a lot? Do they practice drills over and over?

I think the Key's this year are Garland and Konerko. They need to take charge this year. Frank should be as steady if not better than last year.

I think Rowand will have a huge year. He has impressed me ever since he's been here...Hitting and Fielding. He slumped big time last year...but apparently he was still feeling the effects of the accident. I'm looking for big numbers this time around. He is the man and that's that...As much as I like the Timo pick up for Ginter I don't want it to impact A-Row!!!!! :headbang :headbang

Colon has been terrible this spring, he wasn't worth keeping for four seasons.

No way he's a great pitcher for four more seasons, I think it will be a blessing in disguise that we didn't keep him, especially next season when I expect Cotts to be ready for the show and possibly Honel, who has done nothing but absolutely tear through the minor leagues thus far. Also gotta throw Ryan Wing and his future into the mix and with Buehrle, Garland and those names, I think our pitching in the future is going to be good if not great.