Jim Bullard Chat Transcript

Heads22

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out that giant was Baj.  Chicago was my girlfriend, Fijian bastard and whiffleberg are her roommates in Malibu.  THey are my golfing buddies in the offseason.  I told her not to tell them about the chat because I knew theuy would start asking the outrageous stuff.  But I guess they saw her on her computer looking at the chat and they couldnt resist.  They're freakin retarded.  I didnt realize giant was Baj until the end of the chat and I confirmed it when I went to his room and he admitted it.  Thanks again guys and gals for having me.  It was a good time and I'll talk to McCarthy about doing a chat with you guys at some point. 

Bull

Bull,

You don't have to answer every question. Always giving me up! Also, you ever hear of April 1st...some people have fun on that day and mess around and play jokes on FOOLS like you! Just having some fun with you.

Sorry to everyone if I messed up your chat with Bull. I know that he actually enjoyed it (he told me).

BULL ----> :chimp

Bull,

You don't have to answer every question.  Always giving me up!  Also, you ever hear of April 1st...some people have fun on that day and mess around and play jokes on FOOLS like you!  Just having some fun with you. 

Sorry to everyone if I messed up your chat with Bull.  I know that he actually enjoyed it (he told me).   

BULL ----> :chimp

I thought it was great that you were in there Baj, I particularly liked the Sandoval question and how quickly Bull responded.