Sign in to follow this  
SoxAce

A Mother Stoned Her Kids

Hell I thought this was the mother broke out the bong... sheesh Sorry bad joke on a very sad subject.

Hell I thought this was the mother broke out the bong... sheesh Sorry bad joke on a very sad subject.

I thought the same thing at first. :unsure:

Hell I thought this was the mother broke out the bong... sheesh <Shakes head> Sorry bad joke on a very sad subject.

Hell I thought this was the mother broke out the bong... sheesh <Shakes head> Sorry bad joke on a very sad subject.

wondering about your location, Hell.

Is that Hell, Michigan?hell.jpg

It is a tab NW of Ann Arbor and SE of East Lansing, kind of the the Brighton-Dexter-Fowlerville-Pinckneyville metropolitan region; it is a great vacation site and a place where people mail their IRS tax forms from

Go to Hell and Stay a while and visit the lovely gift shops!

wondering about your location, Hell.

Is that Hell, Michigan?[

It is a tab NW of Ann Arbor and SE of East Lansing, kind of the the Brighton-Dexter-Fowlerville-Pinckneyville metropolitan region; it is a great vacation site and a place where people mail their IRS tax forms from

Go to Hell and Stay a while and visit the lovely gift shops!

Wow, I wonder if he is a Aggie or rodent fan?!?!?!? :D

Yea, and get this, the jury found her NOT GUILTY.........

By reason of insanity, meaning she will be in a hospital for a looooooooooong time...

And reading about the case, I would have agreed with the jury and if I was on it would have voted that way...

By reason of insanity, meaning she will be in a hospital for a looooooooooong time...

And reading about the case, I would have agreed with the jury and if I was on it would have voted that way...

Yea, they are talking about that process... she'll be locked up but she'll walk after she's rehabilitated. This really is a sad case.