OFFICIAL GAME THREAD FOR 4/7 @ KC

Ishmookie

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job by Politte, I'm very happy to see him bounce back like that.

OK ... lemme go out on a limb here.

Who should pitch the 9th?

Shingo.

Why?

1). They haven't seen him

2). Get his 1st appearance out of the way before NY and the inevitable media circus from the Far East media contingent.

3). Since Oz is doing closer-by-committee, why not try this guy, since they said he might close out some games anyway.

(But I don't know if they said that BEFORE or AFTER Oz said Koch was da guy :lol: )

Did anyone else notice when Sullivan was pitching that his form seems to be a little different than last year.  Its almost as if he doesn't dip as low as last year in his delivery.

Ya, first thing I noticed was he wasn't even close to dragging his knuckle on the mound. I also noticed his velocity was up about 2 MPH.

Great job by Politte, I'm very happy to see him bounce back like that.

OK ... lemme go out on a limb here.

Who should pitch the 9th?

Shingo.

Why?

1).  They haven't seen him

2).  Get his 1st appearance out of the way before NY and the inevitable media circus from the Far East media contingent.

3).  Since Oz is doing closer-by-committee, why not try this guy, since they said he might close out some games anyway.

(But I don't know if they said that BEFORE or AFTER Oz said Koch was da guy  :lol: )

Definately have to go with Koch. Oz was questioned for taking out the man he labeled as "closer", and this is his chance to right his own mistake.