Which Series are you most looking forward to?

Bighurt52235

Not looking too far ahead because no one knows now who will be the teams to beat in 2003 (other than all of them), the April weekend with the Twins - our first games against them and someone has to establish whether their hex on us is over.

But if we don't play them one at a time (cliche time here!) and take every game seriously, if we sweep the Twins in April to go 3-23 to that point, it won't mean a f***ing thing.

So every series in April prior to the Twins I think is vital because I want them looking up at us when the Twins series begins, so we can kick them 3 games further back.

Othereise: Opening Day, always, tailgate - the Friday Cubs game at Comiskey, the same group of friends go with me every year, our tradition and very important to us - Oakland in August because they are good and I like to beat them and I am passing up a major gathering of some friends so I can see that series, and Cleveland over Labor Day weekend and Minnesota on labor Day because that is my end of the summer reverie, the last sweetness of the summer.

And I am looking forward to the three playoff series we will win and am ordering my Michigan tickets with my best guesswork as to what Saturdays I can be in Ann Arbor and what Saturdays I need to be in US Cellular Field.

besides the World Series..I would most look forward to the twins. even though the cubs are the crosstown rivalry and the one i most look forward to WATCH...the twins are the real team that matters and decides if we make it to the playoffs. so i gotta WATCH the cubs series...but the sox gotta WIN the twins series...if that makes any sense :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

the oakland in august series..... me and baggs will be celebrating our birthdays and sage (from the mlb boards most of you know her) and her cubby hubby will be celebrating their anniversary........stadium club weekend for us......whoooo hoooo.....

the oakland in august series..... me and baggs will be celebrating our birthdays and sage (from the mlb boards most of you know her) and her cubby hubby will be celebrating their anniversary........stadium club weekend for us......whoooo hoooo.....

somebody else is celebrating with us....they have their b-day on the 8th...im thinking one of the zach's???.

The first and last Minny series's....the Cubs, and the Athletics(because to me atleast it seems these two teams are getting something going on between them, like some kind of aura or some strange s*** like that, but I don't know what it is).

Oh, I almost forgot about the 3 home series that the Sox have with the Tigers...I'm sure everyone, myself included, is looking forward to those!

the first twinkie series...I WANT A SWEEP...set the tone early that the sox are kicking their ass this year...also want to see rick white plunk aj piezisckwenii in the ribs first time he faces him...then torrii hunter..let either of those too little s***s charge the mound on rick...lets see if they are men or not! !!

baggs....you want Rick White to plunk Pierzynski and Hunter? I want Billy Koch to 'plunk' them with a 100 MPH fastball in the ribs....see if they bother charging the mound after that happens.

Regardless....Hunter wouldn't charge the mound anyways....he'd just whip the ball back at him.

I'm with you guys on the World Series ... That's the one I want to see. I'd love to see any game vs. the Cubs. I am planning on making it up to Chicago this summer, just for the purpose f catching a couple of games. I don't know when, yet. But I'll be up there sometime.

yas , supernuke or any of you guys that are planning to come in from out of town....make sure you guys let us know when you are coming...HSC, cwsox and the rest of us local yokels will do our best to make sure we all get together for a tailgating in your guys honor and who knows what else...