Big Cat

Gandy

Columbo

Daniels

Lymann

McNown

McQuarters

Walt Harris

*We go to Fan Appreciation Day every year at training camp so that's why I have so many and I know I'm missing a few.

Basketball:

Curry

Chandler

Crawford

BJ Armstrong

Wennington

Hockey:

Gordie Howe

What autographs do you have?

None.  The only one I really want is Carlton Fisk.

Good luck. I remember when i was about 10 yrs old or so and my seats were right next to the Sox bullpen at Old Comiskey and I asked Carlton for his autograph:

me- "Mr. Fisk, can I have your autograph"

Fisk- "No."

me- "Why not?"

Fisk- "because I don't feel like it"

I have hated that f***er ever since.

He used to be my favorite player.

Good luck.  I remember when i was about 10 yrs old or so and my seats were right next to the Sox bullpen at Old Comiskey and I asked Carlton for his autograph:

me- "Mr. Fisk, can I have your autograph"

Fisk- "No."

me- "Why not?"

Fisk- "because I don't feel like it"

I have hated that f***er ever since.

He used to be my favorite player.

Yeah, but Steff is a superstar!

Not a lot.

Baseball:

Wunsch

Rowand

Guillen

Cora

Baines

Walker

Buerhle

Olivo

Alomar Jr.

Crede

Football:

Nitschke

Payton

Thomas

Basketball:

Pippen

Paxson- this one is an 8x10 which is pretty cool because he's shooting a three with Skiles trying to block him.

Pretty much have the entire 85 Bears team--

I was on a soccer team w/ Jared Payton when I was in 5th grade -- Walter never missed a game -- He signed a whole bunch of stuff, and got me a ball signed by the entire 88 team(5th grade for me)

I helped work the Brian's Run events, which always attracted former and current Bears players, during HS. So I have a lot of the mid-nineties bears too. Jim Flannigan was the nicest guy.

Don't have that many baseball items signed -- But the best is definitely a signed Griffey Rookie card...

at the other end of the spectrum, I have a signed Batting Practice HR ball from none other than Bob Scanlon. :lolhitting

YASNY: I saw you want Fisk's autograph, I have a Fisk autograph story. When I was little (I think I was 4 or 5) I went with my brother and his friend (they were 10 or 11) to a card show in Westchester (I think). The reason we were going was to see Carlton Fisk who was signing at the show. My brother was a HUGE carlton fisk fan. He had all of carlton fisks cards on his night stand, he had the posters on the wall...he was a 10 year old kid and Fisk was his hero.

So we get to the show, my bro has this nice 8x10 pic and we wait over 30 mins. Then we finally get to the big guy, and my brother puts the picture in front of him and says 'your my hero' (or something to that affect), I said 'hi mr. fisk'. Fisk does not move a f***ing muscle in his body. He does not look up and smile, he doesn't say 'hi' or 'thanks'. He just passes the autograph back and the guy in charge says next. What a f***ing asshole. I respect him as a player and a White Sox legend, and my bro still has the picture, and still has Fisk posters up on his walls. But I hate the bastard.

My collection:

Baseball-

Stan Musial

Harold Baines

Jon Garland

Kip Wells

Ray Durham

Frank Thomas (3)

Minnie Minnoso

Lorenzo Barcelo

Paul Konerko

Mike Sirotka

Football-

Emmit Smith

Thurmon Thomas

Basketball-

Michael Jordan Authentic Jersey (possibly the greatest item i will possess...ever)

YASNY: I saw you want Fisk's autograph, I have a Fisk autograph story. When I was little (I think I was 4 or 5) I went with my brother and his friend (they were 10 or 11) to a card show in Westchester (I think). The reason we were going was to see Carlton Fisk who was signing at the show.  My brother was a HUGE carlton fisk fan.  He had all of carlton fisks cards on his night stand, he had the posters on the wall...he was a 10 year old kid and Fisk was his hero. 

So we get to the show, my bro has this nice 8x10 pic and we wait over 30 mins.  Then we finally get to the big guy, and my brother puts the picture in front of him and says 'your my hero' (or something to that affect), I said 'hi mr. fisk'. Fisk does not move a f***ing muscle in his body.  He does not look up and smile, he doesn't say 'hi' or 'thanks'. He just passes the autograph back and the guy in charge says next.  What a f***ing asshole.  I respect him as a player and a White Sox legend, and my bro still has the picture, and still has Fisk posters up on his walls.  But I hate the bastard.

My collection:

Baseball-

Stan Musial

Harold Baines

Jon Garland

Kip Wells

Ray Durham

Frank Thomas (3)

Minnie Minnoso

Lorenzo Barcelo

Paul Konerko

Mike Sirotka

Football-

Emmit Smith

Thurmon Thomas

Basketball-

Michael Jordan Authentic Jersey (possibly the greatest item i will possess...ever)

You may be right. I don't know. I do know, however, how he handled himself on the baseball field. He was all business. He didn't take any s*** from anyone (ask Deion Sanders) and he did it all while performing at a HOF caliber.