"Ask the expert"

Mr. Showtime

Its alright, Dallas is America's team too and look where they are.  All I care about is the Sox being World Champs.

one of the reasons i became a sox fan was that they wernt "america's " or "anyone else's" team...the sox actually draw a vast majority of their fans from a small market..a few neighborhoods on the south side..northern indiana and western michigan...with sox fans being in the minority in all other chicago areas

even if you go into the southern suburbs you probably find more scrub fans..the sox do have alot of fans in the northwest suburbs where im at but its still more scrub fans..by a lot...and most of the sox fans here are transplanted from the south side neighborhoods anyways...

the sox fan base really comes from a small concentrated area..they are a neighborhood team...kinda like brooklyn was....show me another team that draws a majority of its fans from a smaller area???..we are a throwback to a time where people lived and died within a few miles from where they were born...kinda cool huh???

Yeah...guess we didn't get the memo...Although his this next "expert" should have taken his advice on the Cubs chances:

Cubs set to surprise in 2003 :angry:

Talk about a moron....he basically comes out and says that the NL Central sucks, and that no team is great, though there are some good teams....no team is superstar packed....can anyone name me one team outside of the Yankees that IS packed with superstars? The only team that could be is the A's, and they aren't....because no one else is....period. So there is no logic there.

I agree with one thing though...the Flubbie Fannies won't lose 95....it will be more like 85-90 losses....and still be 15 games out of first.