Anyone listening to North on the Score:

CSF

Great Sox win and he's b****ing about Loaiza and Garland. For this tool to claim that he's a Sox fan is a joke. Go get drunk near Clark and Addison and quit whining about a win. About to switch over to uber-fan Dave Wills down the dial.

Great Sox win and he's b****ing about Loaiza and Garland.  For this tool to claim that he's a Sox fan is a joke.  Go get drunk near Clark and Addison and quit whining about a win.  About to switch over to uber-fan Dave Wills down the dial.

Now the hot dog salesman is interviewing Esteban. He even calls the Score the "unofficial White Sox flagship station" and is paying Na Na Hey Hey Good Bye in the background. I love the score, but I hate North and Buffone.

I wouldn't even listen to him.  I heard him one time when I was in Chicago and he's absolute GARBAGE.

I've been listening to Mike North on a regular basis for close to ten years now. If you were to tune in on a daily basis for a week or two, you'd be hooked. The guy is hilarious.

He talks a lot of s*** about everyone and everything. Not just the Sox. If Garland walks 7 and Esteban gives up 4 HR, they are fair game. It's not meant to be taken personal. It's just sports talk. People are welcome to call up and combat his perspectives. And when they do, it's pure comedy.

I've been listening to Mike North on a regular basis for close to ten years now.  If you were to tune in on a daily basis for a week or two, you'd be hooked.  The guy is hilarious. 

What annoys me is how loud and piercing Norths voice is. A typical call into North and Buffone:

North: Mike from Chicago, you're on the score.........(silence)................MIKE!!!!!!

Caller: Uncle Fuzzy, Pappy whats up? First time caller.

North: (Screaming) MY GUY!

(plays sound clip of dog barking)

If you want quality entertainment listen to any of Lawrence Holmes shows: whether it be Last Man Standing, Underground, or Me and Z show.

What annoys me is how loud and piercing Norths voice is.  A typical call into North and Buffone:

North: Mike from Chicago, you're on the score.........(silence)................MIKE!!!!!!

Caller: Uncle Fuzzy, Pappy whats up? First time caller.

North: (Screaming) MY GUY! 

(plays sound clip of dog barking)

If you want quality entertainment listen to any of Lawrence Holmes shows: whether it be Last Man Standing, Underground, or Me and Z show.

Lawrence Holmes has the best show. I love the way he deals with those idiots who call in drunk to talk about the cubs. Him and Zampillo are the best and I love the last man standing show :headbang

Now the hot dog salesman is interviewing Esteban. He even calls the Score the "unofficial White Sox flagship station" and is paying Na Na Hey Hey Good Bye in the background. I love the score, but I hate North and Buffone.

couldnt have said it better myself

I've been listening to Mike North on a regular basis for close to ten years now.  If you were to tune in on a daily basis for a week or two, you'd be hooked.  The guy is hilarious. 

He talks a lot of s*** about everyone and everything.  Not just the Sox.  If Garland walks 7 and Esteban gives up 4 HR, they are fair game.  It's not meant to be taken personal.  It's just sports talk.  People are welcome to call up and combat his perspectives.  And when they do, it's pure comedy.

North = black hole of sports radio; makes Mariotti seem almost credible/competent.

Oh and someone might want to tell him Frank Sinatra he is not.

:puke

Lawrence Holmes has the best show. I love the way he deals with those idiots who call in drunk to talk about the cubs. Him and Zampillo are the best and I love the last man standing show :headbang

Me and Z is a great show. Another good one as of late is Silvy & Carmen on ESPN 1000.

He talks a lot of s*** about everyone and everything.  Not just the Sox.  If Garland walks 7 and Esteban gives up 4 HR, they are fair game.  It's not meant to be taken personal.  It's just sports talk.  People are welcome to call up and combat his perspectives.  And when they do, it's pure comedy.

That's just it. He talks ALOT OF s***! But he does claim to be a Sox fan, then falls all over himself finding a reason to complain. Garland had one game, and showed poise getting out of some jams. To North, he was 'lucky'. Had it been Kerry Wood, it would have been 'a masterfull display of pitching'. And all the while, poor Dougie would have his nose buried so far up North's ass, he would be able to tell us what he had for breakfast. North is just like a radio version of Moron-oti in the Sun-Times.

Right after Sweeney homered, North was laughing about it. Then after the Sox came back and won it, he said he still felt Minnesota had the best shot in this division.

Someone explain to me how this crackhead is a Sox fan, again?

Botch has balls. He's on the score right now.

Says Ozzie still has confidence in him as his closer. He's taking questions from callers right now.....I hope someone rips him to shreds. Listening to him talking about hitting his spots and having good velocity makes me f***ing puke! He acts as if giving up long balls to Beltran and Sweeney was an abberation.

I think the pitch he made to Beltran was a good pitch. The one to Sweeney wasn't. From the sounds of things, he said he went up and in to Sweeney one time and regretted it...as it left the ball park.

I'll give Koch credit, he's got some serious balls to get right on the score and face the heat. I like his attitude and I still think he can get it done this year.

This is great!  :bang

"I guarantee I'll hit high 90's by the all star break." 

Botch even called "BS" on Mike North because he thought the pitches which were hit out of the park were right down the middle.

i was lmao when koch called bs on north... :headbang