Is anyone else getting this problem?

BridgeportHeather

The thread at the top of this forum, the welcoming the new moderator one, has been locked. It's been locked for at least a couple days now. When I try to get into the thread, I get some message that i don't have permission to view the topic. I know that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. When I look at the last reply, it was made today, which means that some are allowed to view this topic. And so, I'm puzzled as to why some can view the topic but others can't.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Ya, I don't know who locked the thread.  I was away from the board all day yesterday so I'm trying to get caught up.

ok who was the one who deleted the other info........ was his finger prints on the button?:D

Well, I figured out the problem and I'm not sure what admin made the mistake, but I simply made a new post and removed the old one because they happened to move the thread to a forum that doesn't exist, meaning that it when we clicked on the post it should of showed us where it moved to, but since it moved nowhere, it wasn't able to pull anything up.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Well, I figured out the problem and I'm not sure what admin made the mistake, but I simply made a new post and removed the old one because they happened to move the thread to a forum that doesn't exist, meaning that it when we clicked on the post it should of showed us where it moved to, but since it moved nowhere, it wasn't able to pull anything up.

Wasn't me either Jason.