this is by far...

baggio202

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
What?! You dont like me and hscs intense board wars?! What the hell is a matter with you?! :lol:

And this is my favorite board too. No censorship, no trolls and great discussion. Keep it up guys!

yeah, what that little f***er said....lol. who loves ya roman???.. :D ... not only can i beat on him nightly but i can kick ldf's butt too..lol.. gotta love it here.......where else can ya dish out all this abuse and still be loved so greatly......lmao............. :D :D :D :D :D

of course JAS AND MARIO and everyone else do a fantastic job keeping us in line and always talking up a storm... they keep us informed and they dont make us use the soap or send us to the corner when we swear.....lol......keep up the good work guys you make it a fun place to be.............. :D

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never win! Im always the board war champ! Not you! Who the hell do you think you are, saying youre better than me! :lol:

im older therefore better.. as we all know that things get BETTER with age....... :D :D :D :D

Yeah... rightttttttt...

:lol:

ahh foregot to mention wiser too......... :D

OK, maybe youre smarter but Im still the sex machine! :lol:

omfg.. now i know your a liar.........there is no way in hell you could even think of keeping up to my speed when it comes to that...........and i have great references to back it up................lol......... :headbang

Maybe you get your share but even if you do you dont know how big my share is... :D

trust me when i say.. i always get my share and then some....i happen to invest wisely............. ;)

Hey, Im only 15. By the time Im in my prime Ill definitely have a bigger share then you in your prime! :headbang

who said im out of my prime yet????? when i die ill still be in my prime...... you have alot of years of playing catch up till your as fully invested as i am.......lol.......... :D

f***! Then when Im 30 or so Ill have a bigger share then when you were/are 30! :headbang

lol dont count on it hon... right now at 40 i have more than youll have in a lifetime..... ;) ......the list is long but very distinguished........ :)

Like I said, Im only 15 and Im off to a flying start. By the time Im your age my list should be rather long too! So :bringit

lol well i dont know about your list.. but this damn post is getting way too long.......... :D

Oh, I thought you were talking about your list, not the post. Yeah, I agree, this post is getting huge. But it looks kinda cool! Ive never seen so many quotes in one post!

lol you are too much........wonder how long it will let ya go before it cuts off????? hmmmmmmm

Whoopeeeeeeeeee! Lets find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

ya know if you run your curser on the side up and down really fast it makes cool shapes.............lol

Thanks hsc, now my head hurts... :lol:

Oh boy, it hurts but its addictive. Im never gonna stop! :o

That was 21 straight posts between the two of you....and I broke it up.

HAHA!

And I don't know why you two bother fighting. :nono Because everyone knows that when I reach my prime, I'll be the best there ever was! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Well, the quote streak is still pretty long. And you cant break that up!

And Ill be better than all of you, so dont be talking! :headbang

Now you got me doing it, lol.

its addictive isnt it????????? lol...... :D :headbang :D :) :rolleyes: ;) :angry: :fyou :bringit

oh man you guys really had a good time at it. uh, but it does look cool.

lets keep this up and see where it ends up. maybe it will be like the tomato thing on the other board. :headbang

whats the tomatoe thing on the other board all about ???? i didnt see it.........

wow...i think i got vertigo :o

just think if you dropped some acid then scrolled through these pages real quick!! ! :lol:

now that would be something to see huh???? lol...........where are those mushrooms when you need them????? geez............. :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

hsc, you are feeling sleepy, your eye lids are getting heavy, you will be nice to everyone on this board. :D you are under my command.

omfg.. lmao.. dont you wish it was that easy.................. :D hey ldf :fyou lol

you guys are not playing with the program here now.... geez us do we have to spell it all out for you or what... were trying to see how long it will let us quote eachother before it cuts us off.... now either play along or get the hell out of our way lol.......... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
What?! You dont like me and hscs intense board wars?! What the hell is a matter with you?! :lol:

And this is my favorite board too. No censorship, no trolls and great discussion. Keep it up guys!

yeah, what that little f***er said....lol. who loves ya roman???.. :D ... not only can i beat on him nightly but i can kick ldf's butt too..lol.. gotta love it here.......where else can ya dish out all this abuse and still be loved so greatly......lmao............. :D :D :D :D :D

of course JAS AND MARIO and everyone else do a fantastic job keeping us in line and always talking up a storm... they keep us informed and they dont make us use the soap or send us to the corner when we swear.....lol......keep up the good work guys you make it a fun place to be.............. :D

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never win! Im always the board war champ! Not you! Who the hell do you think you are, saying youre better than me! :lol:

im older therefore better.. as we all know that things get BETTER with age....... :D :D :D :D

Yeah... rightttttttt...

omfg.. now i know your a liar.........there is no way in hell you could even think of keeping up to my speed when it comes to that...........and i have great references to back it up................lol......... :headbang

Maybe you get your share but even if you do you dont know how big my share is... :D

trust me when i say.. i always get my share and then some....i happen to invest wisely............. ;)

Hey, Im only 15. By the time Im in my prime Ill definitely have a bigger share then you in your prime! :headbang

who said im out of my prime yet????? when i die ill still be in my prime...... you have alot of years of playing catch up till your as fully invested as i am.......lol.......... :D

f***! Then when Im 30 or so Ill have a bigger share then when you were/are 30! :headbang

lol dont count on it hon... right now at 40 i have more than youll have in a lifetime..... ;) ......the list is long but very distinguished........ :)

Like I said, Im only 15 and Im off to a flying start. By the time Im your age my list should be rather long too! So :bringit

lol well i dont know about your list.. but this damn post is getting way too long.......... :D

Oh, I thought you were talking about your list, not the post. Yeah, I agree, this post is getting huge. But it looks kinda cool! Ive never seen so many quotes in one post!

lol you are too much........wonder how long it will let ya go before it cuts off????? hmmmmmmm

ya know if you run your curser on the side up and down really fast it makes cool shapes.............lol

HAHA!

And I don't know why you two bother fighting. :nono Because everyone knows that when I reach my prime, I'll be the best there ever was! :headbang :headbang :headbang

its addictive isnt it????????? lol...... :D :headbang :D :) :rolleyes: ;) :angry: :fyou :bringit

lets keep this up and see where it ends up. maybe it will be like the tomato thing on the other board. :headbang

whats the tomatoe thing on the other board all about ???? i didnt see it.........

just think if you dropped some acid then scrolled through these pages real quick!! ! :lol:

now that would be something to see huh???? lol...........where are those mushrooms when you need them????? geez............. :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

hsc, you are feeling sleepy, your eye lids are getting heavy, you will be nice to everyone on this board. :D you are under my command.

omfg.. lmao.. dont you wish it was that easy.................. :D hey ldf :fyou lol

you guys are not playing with the program here now.... geez us do we have to spell it all out for you or what... were trying to see how long it will let us quote eachother before it cuts us off.... now either play along or get the hell out of our way lol.......... :lol:

oh geez us.... no dont split it just stay the hell out of it unless you can at least figure out how to use the quote option ok..........lol.lol.lol.lol. :headbang

Yeah... rightttttttt...

HAHA!

ha, here you are giving yourself to me, but honey, i got a headache tonite. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yeah... rightttttttt...

HAHA!

ha, here you are giving yourself to me, but honey, i got a headache tonite. :D

you better take some damn tylenol then.........no headaches allowed.......... :headbang

Yeah... rightttttttt...

now imagine if you were drunk or something....lol.. this is cool though...... the wonders that entertain us huh???? lmao

Yeah it is kinda cool. Were like little kids, so easily entertained, lol...

were you paying attention to him.. quite honestly i didnt realize he even broke into the string.....lol.........

Well good nite guys. Its getting late here. So Ill see yall tomorow and continue our awesome thread! Hey, and no one else better break in to our thread! This is exclusive to me, wsf, and hsc... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

good nite john boy.............. :D

Wait a sec. Did someone just offset the quoting or is hscs first post in the quote gone? I think we may have met the end of the superquote...

Yeah... rightttttttt...

now imagine if you were drunk or something....lol.. this is cool though...... the wonders that entertain us huh???? lmao

were you paying attention to him.. quite honestly i didnt realize he even broke into the string.....lol.........

Well good nite guys. Its getting late here. So Ill see yall tomorow and continue our awesome thread! Hey, and no one else better break in to our thread! This is exclusive to me, wsf, and hsc... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Wait a sec. Did someone just offset the quoting or is hscs first post in the quote gone? I think we may have met the end of the superquote...

Yep, RIP superquote. HSCs first post is gone. It lasted 25 quotes... :(

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yeah... rightttttttt...

dont tell me you guys have actually been counting these things???? omg you are good..........i was just lookin at all the cool desgins they make when you scroll fast up and down............lol.....geez..........

Yeah... rightttttttt...

dont tell me you guys have actually been counting these things???? omg you are good..........i was just lookin at all the cool desgins they make when you scroll fast up and down............lol.....geez..........

No one else counted, just me. Those cool shapes were givin me headaches...

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yeah... rightttttttt...

No one else counted, just me. Those cool shapes were givin me headaches...

i still think it looks cool and i havent gotten a headache yet ... knock on wood........ :headbang