Game Thread-Tuesday April 20th vs Yankmees

Be Good

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, since it's raining my parents said we aren't even gonna bother going to the game.

Damn you Mother Nature!

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/60616?f..._animated&day=1

Besides that ominous red blotch near Peoria the game shouldn't be delayed for too long. Tell you parents to suck it up and drive down to the Cell. ;)

Seriously, leave NOW.

Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself.

Just a little longer and I can drive my own ass their even if it's raining.

I went through the same thing your going through before I got my license/car, i would rarely go to sox games, dad always thought it was too expensive and not worth the money, even if i paid. Last year was the first year I could drive to sox games by myself, I went to 15, compared to the 1 I went to when I couldn't drive. Be patient, it will come, :usa :lolhitting

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/60616?f..._animated&day=1

Besides that ominous red blotch near Peoria the game shouldn't be delayed for too long.  Tell you parents to suck it up and drive down to the Cell.  ;)

Seriously, leave NOW.

Looks like it could be off and on and pretty weak now that most is past of us.

I think we're gonna get this game in. :headbang

Damnit, since it's raining my parents said we aren't even gonna bother going to the game.

Damn you Mother Nature!

Jeeze for me a person who has never had the incredible privilege to go to a White Sox game, that sounds like an extremely lame excuse. But don't listen to me. :lol:

I went through the same thing your going through before I got my license/car, i would rarely go to sox games, dad always thought it was too expensive and not worth the money, even if i paid.  Last year was the first year I could drive to sox games by myself, I went to 15, compared to the 1 I went to when I couldn't drive.  Be patient, it will come,  :usa  :lolhitting

I will get my liscense August 16th at the earliest so hopefully I can drive down to some September games and watch them clinch the pennant. My dad wouldn't take me today because he said I need a good nights sleep before my game tomorrow. :rolleyes: and that he doesn't want to drive there and back. :angry: