Game Thread-Tuesday April 20th vs Yankmees

Be Good

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm gonna go on a hunch and say Neal is going to pitch tonight.  Buehrle has thrown a ton of pitches already.  Wow has this defense been awful tonight.

Awful isn't the half of it :puke That was the worst inning of baseball I have seen all year, INCLUDING Koch's meltdown. There was more stupid crappy plays then I have seen since last year.

Awful isn't the half of it :puke That was the worst inning of baseball I have seen all year, INCLUDING Koch's meltdown.  There was more stupid crappy plays then I have seen since last year.

Thank god I was doing statistics homework. I dont' know what is more awful..statistics or that inning (That reminded me of the inning in Oakland last year where Buehrle gave up a ton of runs thanks to some piss poor defense).

Jesus, any consolation that the ump is squeezing Buehrle now.  For cripes sake Arod hit the hardest ball of the inning and its caught at the track by Maggs.

I sure as hell hope the Sox go out and beat up on this Graman kid.

Hopefully that strike zone is an indication of how this guy will call the game, because we are going to need a ton of baserunners.

Thank god I was doing statistics homework.  I dont' know what is more awful..statistics or that inning (That reminded me of the inning in Oakland last year where Buehrle gave up a ton of runs thanks to some piss poor defense).

That is the game I was trying to remember. It was THAT kind of an inning. And really Mark started it all off by half assing it over to first base and letting Jeter get an IF hit.

That is the game I was trying to remember.  It was THAT kind of an inning.  And really Mark started it all off by half assing it over to first base and letting Jeter get an IF hit.

Yep, then the arod bunt, the ball that just got past Konerko/Harris, the ball Harris could of caught, walks, hbp, geeze.

Come on offense.