4/21 Games

danman31

The Winston-Salem Warthogs won their 2nd game of the season in a 12-3 win. Now you'd figure with that kind of run support Sweeney and Anderson would have to do something. Well, Sweeney was 0-5 and Anderson didn't play. :lol: Speaking of which, Anderson has been out a few games in a row now. I'm starting to get worried. Anybody got any news on this? Anyway, Nanita moved out of the leadoff spot and went 3-5, very interesting. In the leadoff spot Normand Martel, a solid player, went 3-6. Sean Tracey pitched well. Enough talking, box score.

Charlotte lost 6-3, but Reed didn't play so the loss shouldn't count. :lol: It's funny because it's true. Anyway, the news of the night is that Joe Borchard went 3 for 3 with 1 walk. Amazingly enough all 3 hits were singles. Box score

Bham is losing 13-5, top 9. Kanny is tied 8-8, top 8.

Anybody know why Bullard got the spot start? It should have been Ryan Meaux's turn, I believe.....

Speaking of Bullard, has anyone seen him on this board since the minor leagues were separated? Someone should send him a PM to make sure he knows about it......

Good to see Borchard had a good night afta his prolonged slump. He's just gotta stay positive and believe things will turn round for him. Hope nothin is wrong with Meaux if he was meant to be startin. Andy Gonzalez's had a pretty good week hittin the ball as well. I'd be worried about Brian Anderson as well, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Anybody know why Bullard got the spot start?  It should have been Ryan Meaux's turn, I believe.....

Speaking of Bullard, has anyone seen him on this board since the minor leagues were separated?  Someone should send him a PM to make sure he knows about it......

He's been on from time to time, but he has been staying incognito... I am not sure if he has been on this board or not.

But I would be curious to hear from Bull about the spot start.