howdy kids

soxfaninbeverly

and life is not all that bad here in Iraq, I'm still alive.

PA and Ugly, are you guys still planning on running for Pres and VP this year? If so, I am going to need more than one absentee ballot. As the great Richard J. Daley said, "vote early and vote often."

I'm going to have to get on the board more often. I won't be catching any games for a long time, and you can only read the paper so often before that loses your interest. I need some real biased opionions, so I hope to be around more.

See you soon.

PA and Ugly, are you guys still planning on running for Pres and VP this year? If so, I am going to need more than one absentee ballot. As the great Richard J. Daley said, "vote early and vote often."

I'm going to have to get on the board more often. I won't be catching any games for a long time, and you can only read the paper so often before that loses your interest. I need some real biased opionions, so I hope to be around more.

See you soon.

Hey man, how's things going over there? Where do they have you stationed?

PA, 2K, Nuke,

I wish I was home in the States, but I am still here. I have only been here for 2 1/2 months, and from what I hear we have already been extended antother 3 months, so that makes it a year and 3 months I will be here.

It really isn't all that bad, at least where I am at. I'm at Warhorse, outside Baquaba. It sucks, but I can't complain too much, since my duties keep me on the post, I don't go outside the gates. We get mortared every other day or so, and it can get a little unnerving, but it isn't too bad.

PA, 2K, Nuke,

I wish I was home in the States, but I am still here. I have only been here for 2 1/2 months, and from what I hear we have already been extended antother 3 months, so that makes it a year and 3 months I will be here.

It really isn't all that bad,  at least where I am at. I'm at Warhorse, outside Baquaba. It sucks, but I can't complain too much, since my duties keep me on the post, I don't go outside the gates. We get mortared every other day or so, and it can get a little unnerving, but it isn't too bad.

God bless you and stay safe!

See you soon.

good to see you - :headbang :headbang

stay safe -

:usa :usa

PA, 2K, Nuke,

It really isn't all that bad,  at least where I am at. I'm at Warhorse, outside Baquaba. It sucks, but I can't complain too much, since my duties keep me on the post, I don't go outside the gates. We get mortared every other day or so, and it can get a little unnerving, but it isn't too bad.

Stay safe buddy. There are a whole bunch of guys who are going to buy you drinks when you get back to the states.

And I won't speak for anyone else, but it makes me proud to know we have one of our own guys over there.

:usa

PA, 2K, Nuke,

I'm probably coming back when 3d ID deploys. If I'm right I should be back in country in February or March once I take some vacation and get my stuff together at Ft. Stewart.

Thank you Texsox, I appreciate your kind words.

Nuke, you are coming back? That sucks. I know some guys that were w/the 3rd ID and are already back. They PCS'd out of GA to Germany, got about 4 months in Germany before deploying.

I feel for guys that have to come back. The 3rd ID did a great job when they were here, my hat goes off to you boys.