WHO SAID WE DON'T NEED MISSLE DEFENSE?

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Now that it has come out that N. Korea has a ballistic missile capable of hitting say... oh... L.A., 'Frisco or Seattle, I wonder what all those leftists who think having a missile shield are thinking about now. This is just the senario that a missile shield is being developed for. The rouge nation that has a small number of warheads with no fear of the massive retaliatory strike that is sure to follow. We should not only press ahead with this project, but we should make it into a crash program now. We can not afford to wait any longer on this one.

No need for this unworkable pinball missile defense. Hey North korea, will you sit on hold fior next 15 years while we do this thing that has failed 50% of its tests - that is not security

Now, lets say the administration was to pick up the phone and talk with North Korea as China has reminded is the way to go given our past agreements with North Korea and worked on solving the problems rather than ignoring North Korea to threaten war against a country that has never attaked us -

the price of the phone call is a lot cheaper than the so-called missile defense (which will make campaign contributors very wealthy) but that is probably a major reason it won't happen -

but actually dealing with a real life situation would be the defense we need instead of cowboys playing war

They haven't even tested the warhead and highly doubt that it would even detonate or be active if it was fired.

But I guess we still need to worry about Iraq, right? We got George W. Bush who thinks he is John f***ing Wayne. Anyway, I am out to go bake cookies for our Peace Action action on campus (remember everybody, tomorrow is a national day of action with protests in Chicago, NYC, London, etc. to name a few).

They haven't even tested the warhead and highly doubt that it would even detonate or be active if it was fired.

But I guess we still need to worry about Iraq, right?  We got George W. Bush who thinks he is John f***ing Wayne.  Anyway, I am out to go bake cookies for our Peace Action action on campus (remember everybody, tomorrow is a national day of action with protests in Chicago, NYC, London, etc. to name a few).

Are they going these peace cookies going to have any secret sauce in them ;) :D

But I guess we still need to worry about Iraq, right?  We got George W. Bush who thinks he is John f***ing Wayne.  Anyway, I am out to go bake cookies for our Peace Action action on campus (remember everybody, tomorrow is a national day of action with protests in Chicago, NYC, London, etc. to name a few).

No, they are just going to be vegan cookies cuz everybody who is making them is vegan, haha.

But I guess we still need to worry about Iraq, right?  We got George W. Bush who thinks he is John f***ing Wayne.  Anyway, I am out to go bake cookies for our Peace Action action on campus (remember everybody, tomorrow is a national day of action with protests in Chicago, NYC, London, etc. to name a few).

No, they are just going to be vegan cookies cuz everybody who is making them is vegan, haha.

The cookie is back!

cookie.gif

No need for this unworkable pinball missile defense.  Hey North korea, will you sit on hold fior next 15 years while we do this thing that has failed 50% of its tests - that is not security

Now, lets say the administration was to pick up the phone and talk with North Korea as China has reminded is the way to go given our past agreements with North Korea and worked on solving the problems rather than ignoring North Korea to threaten war against a country that has never attaked us -

the price of the phone call is a lot cheaper than the so-called missile defense (which will make campaign contributors very wealthy) but that is probably a major reason it won't happen -

but actually dealing with a real life situation would be the defense we need instead of cowboys playing war

You've got to be s***ting me.

But I guess we still need to worry about Iraq, right?  We got George W. Bush who thinks he is John f***ing Wayne.  Anyway, I am out to go bake cookies for our Peace Action action on campus (remember everybody, tomorrow is a national day of action with protests in Chicago, NYC, London, etc. to name a few).

I though that was the 15th? That's when ours is I'm pretty sure. I'm not at school, I mean in the central park in our city.

Guest hotsoxchick1

we dont have to worry about north korea.. we have been on good terms with south korea so we can just send them north of their border and kick their asses for us while we deal with the other s*** in the sand box... hell even japan is friends with south korea im sure they will be happy to lend a hand if needed.................

I though that was the 15th? That's when ours is I'm pretty sure. I'm not at school, I mean in the central park in our city.

Whoops, the 14th is our action and a few other groups, but the 15th is gonna be the huge day of action.

I say blast the motherf***ers right now...I don't want my sister who lives in Seattle to potentially be in danger. And I don't want my cousin, who is being shipped out to Turkey, to be out there very long. I say shoot the motherf***ers on both the Mideast and Korean fronts. End this thing for once!!! :headbang

I say blast the motherf***ers right now...I don't want my sister who lives in Seattle to potentially be in danger.  And I don't want my cousin, who is being shipped out to Turkey, to be out there very long.  I say shoot the motherf***ers on both the Mideast and Korean fronts.  End this thing for once!!!  :headbang

Stupidity should be a capital offense.

Those who work for peace will always trump those who merely hunger for sovereignty.

I still don't know why NK would fire missles at us. Their country would be f***ing crushed. They have no reason to start anything. :huh:

Don't blame the country because most of the time its just one f***ed up asshole that's f***ing everything up. NK's leaders don't care what happens to there people and if they go down they want to take a lot of people with them.

Don't worry, the US wont attack North Korea. Bush won't have that kind of support needed to take down a country as powerfull as them. In the end NK will promise to shut down there nuclear weapons program, and the US (and UN) will buy them off in some way.

I still don't know why NK would fire missles at us. Their country would be f***ing crushed. They have no reason to start anything. :huh:

Don't blame the country because most of the time its just one f***ed up asshole that's f***ing everything up. NK's leaders don't care what happens to there people and if they go down they want to take a lot of people with them.

Don't worry, the US wont attack North Korea. Bush won't have that kind of support needed to take down a country as powerfull as them. In the end NK will promise to shut down there nuclear weapons program, and the US (and UN) will buy them off in some way.

Its the few in control that have all the power over there. Its pretty sad in North Korea.

Guest hotsoxchick1

tell me that you didnt just say that north korea was a powerful country.......have you ever been over that way?????? theres nothing that powerful about them.. and we dont need to worry about taking them down the south koreans and japan wont let the north koreans get out of control.. they will squash them like little ants if they try..............

Yeah, I meant Kim Jong Il and his cronies.

tell me that you didnt just say that north korea was a powerful country.......have you ever been over that way?????? theres nothing that powerful about them.. and we dont need to worry about taking them down the south koreans and japan wont let the north koreans get out of control.. they will squash them like little ants if they try..............

Obviously you don't know that much about there military, not only do they have a Nuclear Program, but they also have a very respectable Biological and Chemical weapon stockpile. There most powerful weapon is there large supply short range missiles and a few long range missiles (about 9,000 km range). With those missiles they'd be able to kill thousands (or millions if there nuclear program is advanced enough) of Japanese and South Koreans. Too top is off they have over a million soldiers in there millitry and have a strong enough air force and anit-air weapons to put up a decent fight.

In the end, they have no chance, but they have the power to wage war for a long period of time and in the end could use there "weapons of mass destruction" to take a lot of people with them.

whats funny about the nkorea situation is skorea..remember about a year ago when these dumbasses were having all kinds of anti american demonstartions..the south korean president came out and said he didnt america was needed there anymore and he wanted to open talks with north korea about reuniting the country and such..

havent heard much from them since nkorea started making noise...anyone knowe their position now??..is the united states still the big bully from last year or are we all of a sudden big brother again???