Charlotte Roster

SouthSide2004

Just noticed on the Knights media page that Jon Aceves is taking Burke's spot on Charlotte's roster. Also, curious to hear what other people think will happen to the Knight's rotation now that Wright will be joining it. Obviously, Diaz and Rauch will keep their spots, but any of the other three starters are fair game to lose their's in my opinion.

Just noticed on the Knights media page that Jon Aceves is taking Burke's spot on Charlotte's roster.  Also, curious to hear what other people think will happen to the Knight's rotation now that Wright will be joining it.  Obviously, Diaz and Rauch will keep their spots, but any of the other three starters are fair game to lose their's in my opinion.

hopefully he will go to the pen

Kohlmeier would be the odd man out, most likely.

Yah, I would lean that way too Rex, especially since he has a good amount of experience in the bullpen. On a different note, I got a question for you about the Baron's rotation. What do you think is going to happen when Honel and Wing come off the DL? With Munoz, Phillips , Meaux and Yofu all pitching well, a good starter is going to be squeezed from the rotation. Also, did you catch Ulacia's start against the Diamondjacks the other day? From the box score, it looks like he pitched like he did a couple of years ago. That pitching staff just has so many great arms it blows my mind.

Yah, I would lean that way too Rex, especially since he has a good amount of experience in the bullpen.  On a different note, I got a question for you about the Baron's rotation.  What do you think is going to happen when Honel and Wing come off the DL?  With Munoz, Phillips , Meaux and Yofu all pitching well, a good starter is going to be squeezed from the rotation.  Also, did you catch Ulacia's start against the Diamondjacks the other day?  From the box score, it looks like he pitched like he did a couple of years ago.  That pitching staff just has so many great arms it blows my mind.

Something will shake out when Honel and Wing come back. I doubt either will be back real soon, so there is time. Either someone else will get hurt, someone will get promoted to Charlotte or something will happen. Yofu would likely go to the bullpen if no other moves are made.

Don't be shocked to see Munoz in Chicago sooner than you might think. I am not making a prediction, but it wouldn't surprise me if he lands back in their bullpen. Munoz changes speeds so well and is using his changeup very effectively. His curveball is nasty and he can sneak a fastball by a guy in a hurry when necessary.

I am not real high on Ulacia. The game the other night was on the road, so I didn't see it. Perhaps he will find it again and prove me wrong, but he just hits too many bats. Even most of his outs are hit hard. I would really be surprised to ever see him really even contribute well at AAA.