wtf is up with hollywierd lefties???

baggio202

seriously..wtf is wrong with these people...the latest , danny glover , somewhere overseas (south america maybe) in a speech to rile up anti - american sentiment calls president bush a racist...what a jag off...be the last time i ever spend money on one of his sorry movies....the guy sux as an actor anyways...i hope wherever the hell he's at he stays there

i dont get it...do these people really think because they can imitate others that we look at them as heros and any crazy s*** that comes out of their mouth will become rallying cries for the masses???..every american has the right to free speech and express his opinons but these people seek out mass crowds or a reporter every chance they get...they actually think they are so loved and so much better than the average american that we just hinge on every word from them to see which way we should think..

when clinton was bombing the crap out of milosivec did you any of the conservatives , guys like charlton heston , kurt russell , james woods ,tom selleck and mel gibson speaking out calling our country a terrorist nation??or that bill clinton was a racist???..heston did speak out but that was president of the NRA and dealt with gore and his ever changing position on gun control...but none odf them made these outlandish ,crazy statements like whats coming from the left right now..

but i saw let them keep it up...any american who is not sure about his feelings on this administration or on the war with iraq will certianly not swing to the left after hearing these bozo make these rediculous comments...support is growing everyday..latest poll on MSNBC 70% for , 23% against...expect even more craziness out of hopllywierd...

Hell, whenever Johnny Cocrine cant make a point or wants to get in the news, he just bashes white people and calls them "racist."

And to you johnny, ..................... May you be in hell a half hour before god knows you are dead.

The Lions wanted Mariucci, but now they have to take the guy they dont want because mariucci is white . This is what goes through the great mind of a man who calls everyone a racist .

f***! what better options for a coach were out there. i cant even belive it's a question why they took him. And on top of that, he's a home town kid. Now the Lions have to meet with NFL officials to disguss this just to shut Johnny up. :fyou

It seems to me that most minorities bring this on themselves....but if you watch some shows mainly for black people....it seems they'll basically take shots at white people. Not only that, but if they want the racism issue to dropped and forgotten....then why the hell can't THEY drop it or forget it? There are assholes all over the nation....and they will use racial slurs. People need to get over it though....I know it is very offensive....but if these kids remember back to elementary school and middle school and high school....they'll realize this same s*** went on, only then it was on a less offensive state....it doesn't mean it didn't hurt any less because it was less offensive. It wouldn't surprise me if these people calling others racists did make fun of kids during their school years....and they see nothing wrong with this picture? I don't understand

i dont get it...do these people really think because they can imitate others that we look at them as heros and any crazy s*** that comes out of their mouth will become rallying cries for the masses?

Unfortunately, YES, a lot of people are total sheep and live and die on every move that these people make. This "culture" is so full of star-crossed followers that some idiots don't even know the name of our Vice President, but can rattle off the title of every movie Tom Cruise has ever been in.

A huge segment of the American population is a complete embarrassment. The Kennedys are royalty, people chased another country's princess to her death, and we're more concerned with Michael Jackson's nose, Britney Spears' inflating and deflating tits and where R. Kelly's allegedly sticking his meat than we are with a potential global crisis. It's the lowest common denominator at an all-time low, and it's sad.

i dont get it...do these people really think because they can imitate others that we look at them as heros and any crazy s*** that comes out of their mouth will become rallying cries for the masses?

Unfortunately, YES, a lot of people are total sheep and live and die on every move that these people make. This "culture" is so full of star-crossed followers that some idiots don't even know the name of our Vice President, but can rattle off the title of every movie Tom Cruise has ever been in.

A huge segment of the American population is a complete embarrassment. The Kennedys are royalty, people chased another country's princess to her death, and we're more concerned with Michael Jackson's nose, Britney Spears' inflating and deflating tits and where R. Kelly's allegedly sticking his meat than we are with a potential global crisis. It's the lowest common denominator at an all-time low, and it's sad.

I cant remember the exact numbers but in a poll for 18 year olds I think it was, a good majority of them could not locate the Pacific Ocean. That is just sad. Fortunately there are enough smart kids to keep this country dominant in the future...

And just thinking about it, can you imagine the current generation running the country? Like me, wsc, wsf and bighurt as Americas leaders? Thats kinda insane. Some of the vocabulary they may use and such... :lol:

I cant remember the exact numbers but in a poll for 18 year olds I think it was, a good majority of them could not locate the Pacific Ocean. That is just sad. Fortunately there are enough smart kids to keep this country dominant in the future...

And just thinking about it, can you imagine the current generation running the country? Like me, wsc, wsf and bighurt as Americas leaders? Thats kinda insane. Some of the vocabulary they may use and such... :lol:

I believe it was locating Iraq and/or Afghanistan. You'd have to be in a coma not to be able to locate the Pacific.

I'm just about you're age and aside from some people being put off by my liberalness, I'd like to think I have a fair amount of knowledge about quite a few places in the world. Maybe not, though.

I believe it was locating Iraq and/or Afghanistan. You'd have to be in a coma not to be able to locate the Pacific.

Umm, no, there were American teens who couldnt find the Pacific. Like 18 percent I think. There was like 60% who could not find Iraq, which is still pretty bad.

Umm, no, there were American teens who couldnt find the Pacific. Like 18 percent I think. There was like 60% who could not find Iraq, which is still pretty bad.

That just can't be right. I know America lags behind other countries but there's no way a bunch of 18-year-olds can't locate the Pacific unless they are doped up, not taking the test seriously, dead or something. :huh:

do you guys ever watch when jay leno does "street people"???..he goes out in the street..stop passerbys and ask them questions on current event...after listening to these bozo's replies...i totally believe 18% couldnt find the pacific....just watch leno one when he does that...god its sad...

That just can't be right. I know America lags behind other countries but there's no way a bunch of 18-year-olds can't locate the Pacific unless they are doped up, not taking the test seriously, dead or something. :huh:

hell, I can drive to the pacific :) Takes me 15 minutes.

hell, I can drive to the pacific :) Takes me 15 minutes.

Well, I gust got done shoveling 3.75 inches of our driveway and the snow ain't stopping anytime soon here in Iowa. In southern Iowa they were expect a half inch of ice.

do you guys ever watch when jay leno does "street people"???..he goes out in the street..stop passerbys and ask them questions on current event...after listening to these bozo's replies...i totally believe 18% couldnt find the pacific....just watch leno one when he does that...god its sad...

Just watch "street smarts". Then you can see some real dummies...

why would anyonbe call Bush racist?

Because of the track record of his federal court appointees -

his support of candidates in state elections who want the Conferate flag - a flag of racism and treason against the US - as the Georgiua state flag - something was originally adopted to protest school desegregation in the 50s

his opposition to the Univcersity of Michigan admissions process

the list could go on and on

I don't think that I would personally call Bush a racist but I think he supports some very disturbing things including everything listed above

Gees you all act like little naive innocents who just can't imagine why anyone would think anything wrong with the very disturbing policies of G W Bush - grow up - you want Hollywood right wingers like Charlton Heston boasting with Bush's election that the NRA is owed big time on its agenda then you have got it - but no one starts treads about right wing Hollywood facists - so if you are going to post this stuff, expect replies - it is cool to have a forum and this is an off topic place but I get so tired of seeing what I believe being bashed all the time with such "I can't believe it" naivte.

his support of candidates in state elections who want the Conferate flag - a flag of racism and treason against the US - as the Georgiua state flag - something was originally adopted to protest school desegregation in the 50s

None of those make Bush a "racist"..... and if you think they do, join those whose liberal use of the word have relegated it to really having no meaning in today's world among most white Americans.

Just watch "street smarts". Then you can see some real dummies...

I was just going to bring that show up....jeezus are those people f***ing retarded or what? I mean there will be a question like "Who is this man?" and they'll show G-Dubya and someone will say"Bill Clinton" or something stupid like that and then that stupidass host will do an impression of Clinton or Dubya or something like that...he may have them spell the word "goofy" and they'll spell it 'gufie' or something like that.....I seriously think that show is rigged...they just take about 20 of the stupidest people in one general neighborhood and quiz them to see who is the dumbest....then take the 3 stupidest of those and then take them to random locations and dress them appropiately for their location...then take the 2 hottest of those 3(assuming one of those 3 is not one of the dumbest), preferably one man and one woman, and then have them be the contestants. They then just go on like this.

Ether that or else they hire some not stupid people to act on that show and then pay them later.

That show is so f***in stupid....if someone put that they were on street smarts on an application, they would immiediately be turned down....no head person wants a dumbass to work for them.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know wsf.. i saw that show one time.. and when my kid turned to me and said "mom why the hell are we watching these uneducated people make fools of themselves on tv "... i had to turn it off, laugh and never watched it again.........i cant believe that there are that many stupid people in america more less in a populated city with over 100 unrelated folks........ill be willing to bet that half the morons on jerry springer know more than those idiots they get on that street smarts show....and thats not saying much is it..........american is very sad if this is how much even a handful of people are educated........

I don't think that I would personally call Bush a racist but I think he supports some very disturbing things including everything listed above

Gees you all act like little naive innocents who just can't imagine why anyone would think anything wrong with the very disturbing policies of G W Bush - grow up - you want Hollywood right wingers like Charlton Heston boasting with Bush's election that the NRA is owed big time on its agenda then you have got it -  but no one starts treads about right wing Hollywood facists - so if you are going to post this stuff, expect replies - it is cool to have a forum and this is an off topic place but I get so tired of seeing what I believe being bashed all the time with such "I can't believe it" naivte.

Yea. Not to mention all the African Americans and Hispanics he's appointed to high level cabinet positions and judicial positions.

For the record, the Confederates were no more "treasonous" than the colonies were against England 85 years earlier. At that time the US was not referred to as a "Union". States' rights was a big issue in both the north and the south. The people of the southern half of the US were not right in maintaining slavery, but there were an whole lot of Northerners that got very rich from the slave trade. The Stars and Bars represent, to a southerner, an army that fought bravely and valiantly, against all odds and an overwhelmingly superior military, and still gave them all they could handle. It has nothing to do with racism in the minds of most people in the south. It's just one more that Jackson, Cochran and all the rest of those loudmouths can b**** about.

For the record, the Confederates were no more "treasonous" than the colonies were against England 85 years earlier. At that time the US was not referred to as a "Union". States' rights was a big issue in both the north and the south. The people of the southern half of the US were not right in maintaining slavery, but there were an whole lot of Northerners that got very rich from the slave trade. The Stars and Bars represent, to a southerner, an army that fought bravely and valiantly, against all odds and an overwhelmingly superior military, and still gave them all they could handle. It has nothing to do with racism in the minds of most people in the south. It's just one more that Jackson, Cochran and all the rest of those loudmouths can b**** about.

There was a United States in 1860 under a US Constitution that says "We are people..."

The bombing of the fort in Charleston was an attack of treason against this nation and everyone who took up arms to end the Union was a traitor

Valiant folks against a larger force my ass - they would have destroyed the Union to preserve slavery - do we need to start posting Lincoln's speeches here? They would have destroyed the Union... read the 2nd ignaugural address - we as a nation were very gracious to allow them back into the country after their waging war against this nation

would you say that about Tim McVeigh who also bombed a federal institution because he went "against all odds and an overwhelmingly superior military, and still McVeigh gave them all they could handle"

Anyone who thinks the Stars and Bars "has nothing to do with racism" is a liar or very out of touch with, or at best, underplaying the history of this nation - and remember the Stars and Bars began appearing on southern state flags ONLY in the 50s by the forces that opposed civil rights, desegregation, and equality under law - oh that has nothing to do with racism -

For the record, it is just one more thing that every KKKer and white supremist can b**** about - I'd rather hang with Jesse Jackson and Johnny Cochran any day, people who work within the system, than those who hate my country because there is equality under law.

I am not saying these things against you personally at all - but towards those who romanticise the flag of treason and condemn tose who work for justice

Amazing that one flyer of the Confederate flag, that Matthew McHale guy of the World Church or whatever he called it in Illinois, is now on trial for trying to kill a federal judge - and no one has said a word about that but it is ok to bash Johnny Cochran who is a very skilled lawyer who you would want in a heartbeat were it your ass on the line - because he is a black person with opionions? Is that why? If that is not racism - and I ask sincerely - why is it always blacks who get bashed in these threads and not McHale, or Timothy Veigh, or the religious right wing in this country, or any number of far more numerous white fools? Balance the comments or it is fair to pass judgment, is my suggestion.

For the record, the Confederates were no more "treasonous" than the colonies were against England 85 years earlier.  At that time the US was not referred to as a "Union".

That the US was not referred to as a Union prior to the Civil War is not factually accurate. Preserving the Union was a major issue in 1850s politics and led in part to the establishment of the Republican party.

I offer Lincoln's 2nd Ignuagural address - granted at the end of the Civil War - but if we want to get into historical studies I will post much more -

Lincoln says: "While the inaugural address was being delivered from this place, devoted altogether to saving the Union without war, urgent agents were in the city seeking to destroy it without war—seeking to dissolve the Union and divide effects by negotiation."

And the address in its entirety, one of the greatesrt speechs in American history:

AT this second appearing to take the oath of the Presidential office there is less occasion for an extended address than there was at the first. Then a statement somewhat in detail of a course to be pursued seemed fitting and proper. Now, at the expiration of four years, during which public declarations have been constantly called forth on every point and phase of the great contest which still absorbs the attention and engrosses the energies of the nation, little that is new could be presented. The progress of our arms, upon which all else chiefly depends, is as well known to the public as to myself, and it is, I trust, reasonably satisfactory and encouraging to all. With high hope for the future, no prediction in regard to it is ventured.

On the occasion corresponding to this four years ago all thoughts were anxiously directed to an impending civil war. All dreaded it, all sought to avert it. While the inaugural address was being delivered from this place, devoted altogether to saving the Union without war, urgent agents were in the city seeking to destroy it without war—seeking to dissolve the Union and divide effects by negotiation. Both parties deprecated war, but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive, and the other would accept war rather than let it perish, and the war came.

One-eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war. To strengthen, perpetuate, and extend this interest was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union even by war, while the Government claimed no right to do more than to restrict the territorial enlargement of it. Neither party expected for the war the magnitude or the duration which it has already attained. Neither anticipated that the cause of the conflict might cease with or even before the conflict itself should cease. Each looked for an easier triumph, and a result less fundamental and astounding. Both read the same Bible and pray to the same God, and each invokes His aid against the other. It may seem strange that any men should dare to ask a just God's assistance in wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces, but let us judge not, that we be not judged. The prayers of both could not be answered. That of neither has been answered fully. The Almighty has His own purposes. "Woe unto the world because of offenses; for it must needs be that offenses come, but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh." If we shall suppose that American slavery is one of those offenses which, in the providence of God, must needs come, but which, having continued through His appointed time, He now wills to remove, and that He gives to both North and South this terrible war as the woe due to those by whom the offense came, shall we discern therein any departure from those divine attributes which the believers in a living God always ascribe to Him? Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray, that this mighty scourge of war may speedily pass away. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said "the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether."

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.

For the record, the Confederates were no more "treasonous" than the colonies were against England 85 years earlier.  At that time the US was not referred to as a "Union".

Don't mean to pick on you YASNY -

here is Lincoln speaking in 1852, on 6 July 1852 - a full 9 years prior to the Civil War - on the death of Henry Clay - referring to the Union - and if one were to examine the whole career of Henry Clay in the 1840s you will find many references in American political discourse to the Union - and it goes back much further before that - the use of "the Union" was in place in American language by at least the war of 1812 and goes back before that but anyoine can do that reseach - -but onto Lincoln:

"Henry Clay is dead! -- He breathed his last on yesterday at twenty minutes after eleven, in his chamber at Washington. To those who followed his lead in public affairs, it more appropriately belongs to pronounce his eulogy, and pay specific honors to the memory of the illustrious dead -- but all Americans may show the grief which his death inspires, for, his character and fame are national property. As on a question of liberty, he knew no North, no South, no East, no West, but only the Union, which held them all in its sacred circle, so now his countrymen will know no grief, that is not as wide-spread as the bounds of the confederacy."

Gees you all act like little naive innocents who just can't imagine why anyone would think anything wrong with the very disturbing policies of G W Bush - grow up - you want Hollywood right wingers like Charlton Heston boasting with Bush's election that the NRA is owed big time on its agenda then you have got it -  but no one starts treads about right wing Hollywood facists - so if you are going to post this stuff, expect replies - it is cool to have a forum and this is an off topic place but I get so tired of seeing what I believe being bashed all the time with such "I can't believe it" naivte.

okay lets see..

track record on federal appointees??..want to elaborate...he has a nicaraugan up for a federal bench poisition right now that the "racist" democrats are trying to block by filibuster..you cant have it both ways

support of the confederate flag??...oh please..god what a stupid thing to rally around..talk about racist and divisive..how many times have i heard liberals refer to southerners as crackers , hicks ect...you got to be kidding...for god sakes you support the party that has klu klux klan gran wizard robert byrd as its ranking senator...the guy that klinton called "the moral compass of the democratic party"...you better clean up your own house first before you go around calling anyone else racist..atleast the republicans in louisiana had the common sense to vote david duke down by a huge margin...

university of michigan admissions process is racist..it should be opposed...and this policy exactly follows the definition of racist..because is discriminates and keeps people in a certian group from following their dreams or career choices(in this case white)...thats racism...keeping people from economic gain...there is a simple way to do this where no one gets hurt...have your regular admission process followed..then if there arnt the right number of minorities you can add them in as extras to the percentage is acceptable..this last case there were only 2 people..your telling me a school the size of michigan couldnt find room for 2 more students??..no, they gotta make a politcal stand here instead...but saying to qualified applicants we cant take you because we have to take someone else less qualified based on skin color is total bulls***...

as far as us trampling on everything you hold dear???...welcome to the club...people who support bush have to listen to him being demonized everyday as a racist , a hiltler, the devil..ect ect ect..this coming from other americans..

and i hope the NRA is owed bigtime by bush (though i doubt thats the case) im a lifetime member of the NRA...you guys on the left demonize the NRA w/o even looking at what the organization does...they have the very best (any police dept will tell you this) program for teaching kids to stay away from guns..its been proven time and time again by researchers that if you put a kid in a room with a gun thats been through this program he is like 10 times less likely to play with that gun then a kid that didnt go through the program...they also have numerous programs for the enviorment..they work hand in had with the department of fish and wildlife all over the country to improve the enviorment where hunters hunt..to ensure the deer ,elk and bird populations remain healthy....these animal populations have thrived under these programs.....hunters are the original enviormentalists..think about it..if hunters dont make the enviorment and the animals they hunt strong and healthy very shortly they'd have nothing left to hunt...w/o the NRA , dept of fish and wildlife and hunters for generations deer and elk wpould be all but extinct in this country..turn of the last century(1900) they almost were...