5 Good Minutes With Jeremy Reed

Chisoxfn

5 Good Minutes With Jeremy Reed

Interview Done By Alex Bozich

FutureSox.com

On Sunday May 8th, 2004, Alex Bozich interviewed top prospect Jeremy Reed. Reed is rated by FutureSox and Baseball America as the #1 prospect in the organization and projects as a centerfield or leftfielder.

Reed was drafted in the 2nd round of the 2002 draft out of Long Beach State and has creamed professional pitching ever since. Reed is hitting .313 with 0 HR's and 7 RBI for the Charlotte Knights this season and could be called up shortly.

Listen to the Interview Here

We at FutureSox, would like to thank Jeremy Reed for taking time out of his day to do this interview and would also like to thank the Charlotte Knights and Louisville Bats for making this happen.

Note: You may need Real Audio to listen to this interview. If you are having trouble with this file, please email us at contact@futuresox.com and we'll get you taken care of.

I personally found out more from Reed's interview than Borchard's interview. Good work Aboz. I like what Reed said about not following the team. This is what I said about why it's probably good for them not to follow the Sox.