Game Thread Game 2 Diaz first start

WHarris1

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They just said they expect the game to continue in 40 mins.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

trust me they wont be playing, im 30 mins south of the cell and its pouring with lighting and thunder every 5 seconds. Plus the weather channel has a small strip of storms moving northeast almost going strait north. If they do play it wont be for 2 hours

Hawk was some pumped!

That call sounded exactly like when, two years ago, when we were going up against the Cubs. We were down 8-0, came back and made it 8-7, and then Paully went deep.

BTW, ESPN has just gone over the edge and pissed the f*** out of me. They had their top 10 "spinoffs" as they called them. What they meant was, a team that traded a guy who later became great. Some of the people they had on it were Priest Holmes (Ravens to success at Chiefs), Favre (Falcons to Packers), Dominek Hasek (Blackhawks to Sabres, though I really don't understand that one. Belfour was awesome at the time, it's a crapshoot on if guys turn out or not, and they were trading from a position of strength.)

Well, getting to the point - then they had Sammy Sosa, and how the Sox traded him. The announcer was like "Man, I bet Sox fans wished that that move hadn't been made."

Magglio Ordonez plays right field for US, right?

ESPN, f*** you and :fyou .

trust me they wont be playing, im 30 mins south of the cell and its pouring with lighting and thunder every 5 seconds. Plus the weather channel has a small strip of storms moving northeast almost going strait north. If they do play it wont be for 2 hours

These are the same storms I had in Kansas yesterday.

huge storms, flash floods.

That call sounded exactly like when, two years ago, when we were going up against the Cubs.  We were down 8-0, came back and made it 8-7, and then Paully went deep.

BTW, ESPN has just gone over the edge and pissed the f*** out of me.  They had their top 10 "spinoffs" as they called them.  What they meant was, a team that traded a guy who later became great.  Some of the people they had on it were Priest Holmes (Ravens to success at Chiefs), Favre (Falcons to Packers), Dominek Hasek (Blackhawks to Sabres, though I really don't understand that one.  Belfour was awesome at the time, it's a crapshoot on if guys turn out or not, and they were trading from a position of strength.)

Well, getting to the point - then they had Sammy Sosa, and how the Sox traded him.  The announcer was like "Man, I bet Sox fans wished that that move hadn't been made."

Magglio Ordonez plays right field for US, right? 

ESPN, f*** you and  :fyou .

And what is so disturbing about that so called "list", they didn't put Dontrelle Willis's name on it to make the cubs look like a joke. ;) :fthecubs

And what is so disturbing about that so called "list", they didn't put Dontrelle Willis's name on it to make the cubs look like a joke. ;)  :fthecubs

I could have also said Rafeal Palmiero or Greg Maddux (when he was traded in his prime.)

BTW, why isn't Roger Clemens on the list when Boston traded him? ESPN is garbage.

Hey guys, hate to say it, but Poppy Hidalgo's score prediction was actually right (at the moment) but had a little trouble on the team..

QUOTE (POPPY_HIDALGO @ May 13 2004, 03:53 PM)

I feel worst for Garland. He pitched a great game. This team shouldn't be losing 1-0

Game 2 looks to be awful. Hopefully, Diaz can pitch a strong game. But, he's going to have alot of pressure on him after the Sox lost the first game. Ozzie rested alot of the guys for Game 1 so hopefully, game 2 they come out swinging.

Prediction

Baltimore - 6

Sox - 5