Game Thread Game 2 Diaz first start

WHarris1

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what the players do during this time, and how they feel if they got a win like this. Obviously, a win is a win, but it would be interesting to see what they do during such a long delay, and how they feel about the win...

I'd like to know what the players do during this time, and how they feel if they got a win like this.  Obviously, a win is a win, but it would be interesting to see what they do during such a long delay, and how they feel about the win...

Watch game video, play cards, hit in the cages, watch a DVD.

What happened to your sig WHarris it was one of my favorites?

For some reason certain types of images don't show up on my browser so I figured it worked for no one and I took it out.

I am trying to get it back.

I'd like to know what the players do during this time, and how they feel if they got a win like this.  Obviously, a win is a win, but it would be interesting to see what they do during such a long delay, and how they feel about the win...

They'll take the win if they are a team-oriented group and not a group full of Sammy's.

And during the delays, I'm sure they play cards(probably Texas Hold em) and watch film and stay stretched and s*** like that.

I just got back from the game. We left right after Konerko's homer because we had sat in the rain from 5:30 to 8:30 last night and then got there early again this afternoon in hope of bp and it rained again. That tarp was pissing me off.

On a side note, the first game sucked really bad, but the 2nd game was great. Our seats were front row of 154, in the left field corner and I met Mansu Lee and Felix Diaz. He seemed really nervous about his debut. Great day! :headbang